Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
I need some new plastic retainers that go into the metal grill which the screws for the headlight frames screw into. 1976 Ramcharger grill. A couple of the ones on my rig have turned to dust. Any idea where I can find them? I found some for a GM rig in the HELP section at Auto Zone but they don't fit the 76 Mopar grill.

Thanks,
Mac

·
7,995 Posts
Can you see any part numbers on the good ones? Maybe 6030441...the parts book sucks for this part.{bigeyes}

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell, the others look like they are ready to blow apart if I touch them but I will take a look later on today.

Is that a Mopar #?

Chump said:
Can you see any part numbers on the good ones? Maybe 6030441...the parts book sucks for this part.{bigeyes}

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I don't have the part numbers but I have bought them several times at autozone-and they aren't for chebbies.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will pay them a visit again but if anyone has a part # then I would be grateful.

ramit87 said:
I don't have the part numbers but I have bought them several times at autozone-and they aren't for chebbies.

·
7,995 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
i posted this several mos. back.. took the plastic buttons that hold the tag on ,and used them they work... and most dealerships well give them to you.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Check some other stores HELP sections, I have seen them all over.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I live in NM and we are as backwards as hell for Mopar parts at times, but will look as suggested!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I got mine at the dealer. Before that I got them from Napa. I would not again. I have seen the good looking (more plastic to hold on to) at some of the other auto stores like Checker, and they look just like the factory units.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts