Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
          Are the 29 spline 8 3/4 1350 pinion yokes the same as a 9.25 7260 or 7290 yoke. Meaning spline depth an where it bolts to the pinion??

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Should be able took up dimensions via Google pretty easily check reference books online as well they are readily available through dana/ Spicer I know for the trucks, yokes can be hard to come by as parts became obsolete.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
    Whell i found this, the spline bore diam. Is different.    The one listed for just the 8.75 is (1.276)  and this one listed for both the 8.75 and 9.25 is 1.263.                   
                        So i guess the question would  be what is the spline bore diam. Of my 9.25 yoke.?

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Jeffy45 said:
Whell i found this, the spline bore diam. Is different. The one listed for just the 8.75 is (1.276) and this one listed for both the 8.75 and 9.25 is 1.263.
So i guess the question would be what is the spline bore diam. Of my 9.25 yoke.?
Dig out the dial indicators now that you have your numbers and take a couple measurements

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes sir i will, I have my old pinion yoke in a bucket with my old gears just have to dig it out.                               
          So damn hot right now I'm done with outside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.