Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Good lookin' truck, and '79 is my favorite year. ;D Love the sticker...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the truck is coming along. next project is 4.10 gear ratio with front locker just waiting for the weather to warm up a little.i like the sticker to. i had to get it just to rub it in my friends face he had a ford ranger.i pulled that ford out of the goo many times ;D

·
Registered
31 Posts
79mopar said:
the truck is coming along. next project is 4.10 gear ratio with front locker just waiting for the weather to warm up a little.i like the sticker to. i had to get it just to rub it in my friends face he had a ford ranger.i pulled that ford out of the goo many times ;D
Are you knocking Rangers? I've got a '90 that runs 35's and is locked in the rear. It's pulled many of my buddies fullsizes thru mud I can skim across. ;D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beretta said:
79mopar said:
Are you knocking Rangers? I've got a '90 that runs 35's and is locked in the rear. It's pulled many of my buddies fullsizes thru mud I can skim across. ;D
i am not knocking rangers only stating the facts!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts