Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Hey looks cool,
But you know there's a problem for me and I'm sure some of the others. I don't have a crawler suspension. My truck is being built for mud. and water. Being I live in florida we dont have any rocks here... So is there spots where us Mudbuggys can go and play or is it mostly rocky terrain..?
That's my dime.
Mid_evil_thymz.

·
Registered
0 Posts
HAHA!!! Yeah, you did get a good stuck a coupla times. I am proud to say I was the only Dodge that didn't get stuck today ;D {cool} ;D

Randall

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
um.... hey mike. it says it's empty! i wanted to go, but my ferd crapped out on me (go figure) on friday, so i wasn't gonna try heading out that far.

·
Super Moderator
8,453 Posts
mid_evil_thymz said:
Hey looks cool,
But you know there's a problem for me and I'm sure some of the others. I don't have a crawler suspension. My truck is being built for mud. and water. Being I live in florida we dont have any rocks here... So is there spots where us Mudbuggys can go and play or is it mostly rocky terrain..?
That's my dime.
Mid_evil_thymz.
Thats odd, 'cuz I've had exactly the opposite concerns. I see nothing but stinkin' mud in those pics. The pics I've seen show no rockcrawling at all, just mud, more mud, and a few bitty stones.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, we stayed away from the big stuff. We knew there was no reason for us to try, because none of us have rock suspension anyway. On the other side of the park is where the rock is. We'll see if we can get you some more pics then next time we go up, probably in a month or so.

Randall

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
I just got my pics up on the net tonight, so go check the link out in the kansas board.

Trenton, there is some rock ledges you wouldnt' be able to get up, so don't worry. remember this is the midwest. not alot of rocks, but a few.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
yea, out here we just stack up corn stalks!!! lmfao

·
Registered
380 Posts
Don't worry there is a little bit for everyone. Even the big 44 tire guys.

Aaron

·
Registered
201 Posts
tv_larson , there are rocks in them thar hills ;) Just some of them might be a bit of a challenge for a fullsize. Some of those trails are narrow.(What do you expect when the Flatlanders jeep club does the main upkeep on the park) But anyway go check out : www.trailkrawlers4x4.com . and check out The Rock Garden. Just my .02 John ;D

·
Registered
65 Posts
We haven't got that link working yet, if you scroll up to my above posts, you will see the links to our websites that we are currently using. THere are trails that a fullsize will fit in fine. The flatlanders do some upkeep, but our club, mostly ex-flatlanders, do most of it now. We are trying to make trails that full size rigs can enjoy. And for those mud guys (I personally don't like mud), there is a big mud flat that you can play in. (and when you get stuck, us jeep guys can winch you out) ;D just kiddin! Our club motto is that no one gets left behind, and we are not Jeep guys, we are 4 Wheelers, anyone in any make, that actually uses their low range is cool with us.

Jeremy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.