Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought it in the early 90's. It was all original with A/C. SUPER RARE. The clown that bought from me painted it blue and wrote it off. What a waste of a beautiful machine. Everything about the truck was mint. The grille was flawless and had zero rust.聽 RIP.

Attachments

Registered
jungle said:
WOW
What happen to it?
Jim
Looks like it was rolled off a bluff.

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The goof that bought it rolled it after launching it coming out of a pub parking lot. He clipped the curb causing it to roll. It landed upside down and skidded down the street. The guy cut the metal roof into a half top. If you want to hotrod something then fine, just don't start with something rare. I cry every day because I can't find another one like it unless I want to spend a million dollars :(

Administrator
Thats why I have a hard time parting with anything I have owned for a bit. Yea, even for a we bit.聽 ;D

Registered
face it , your a hoarder ................. LOL

Administrator
dodge82273 said:
face it , your a hoarder ................. LOL
::) You are not the first to call me that. I could not get on Americas got talent, so figured I would try for the hoarder show. ;D

Registered
well antage "takes one to.... "聽 ya don't wanna try to "make room" for more stuff by going thru what's here either , sometimes I think I need a "card file" system....

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hate selling shit also but sometimes you don't have the room or you don't realize what you have. I have had one the luckiest privileges to have owned some of the rarest Mopars and didn't truly realize it until time passed buy. I kick myself all the time about it. Now I'm about to do the same thing all over again as I'm thinking about selling my Macho because I found a Ramcharger. I'm torn. I want another Ramcharger because it's more practical for me but I don't want to sell my truck. It's mint. I know I will kick myself again.聽

Registered
So hard to find these in Canada. As far as I know, I have the only convertible ramcharger on the road in the maritime provinces. I had 2, but sold one to a guy that turned it into a trail rig. I don't even know where you can find a 70s ramcharger in a junkjard or farmer's field in Nova Scotia. I brought my SE 440 from Edmonton and even it was rough when I got it. Sorry for your loss.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. I didn't crash it so I don't know what he got for it. I sold it to the guy and got good money for it then. I found one for sale I'm going to buy 馃榿

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.