Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some of the pics after the lift

Let me know what you think all opinions will be greatly taken :eek: ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and another one

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and another one

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one last one now how do youput the pics on one postttttttttt

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Here's my opinion: It looks good.

but...........

Lose the runnin boards man!!!

Also, if you are attaching pics, you can't put em all on one post, just keep them in one thread. The only way you can get em all in one is to link to them, and for that, the pics have to be posted elsewhere on the internet.

Randall

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Looks good. What is that a 4 inch lift? I'de ditch the running boards if I was you. I used to get hung up on mine.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if i lose the boards then what nurf bars

lol

thanks for the info

·
Registered
164 Posts
Taking the running boards off my truck made it look taller. If you need something to step on to get in you could get those little hoop shaped step things (don't know the official name for them).

Scott

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think it looks good with the running boards I have them on my truck I ran a light kit along them with dark purple light covers it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
nice RC! but...i agree! lose the running boards. nerf bars are better for looks anyway. RC's with running boards look like "old guy" vehicles to me ;D no offense to any "old guys" who may be reading this post---i am probably one of the oldest ones here! 8)

·
Registered
674 Posts
hey do those 33 12.50 fit fin on those rims. cause ive got the same rims and one of my friends (chebby guy) told me it wouldnt work even thought he just did it. i think he just doesnt want our trucks to be equal cause he knows ill stomp him.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very nice RC. I think it looks ok with the boards.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Kindaweird said:
Nice Rig! I wish mine was that high.. Is that a 4" and are those 33"? sweet!
Never mind I see that you aready have that info in your post. did you do the work your self and could you give me any Idea on how long it took, how hard it was, and if you had some one else do it how much they charged. thank for any info. I really want mine to look like that!!!!! :p

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
took me 2 days

had a saw cut all the bolts in the rear

replaced the rear shackles

not too bad of a job

Next on the list the dana's 60's cant wait vroommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
RAMMAN4 said:
Looks good. What is that a 4 inch lift? I'de ditch the running boards if I was you. I used to get hung up on mine.
i would also ditch the running boards.they get caught and i feel that it makes the truck look less high, thats why i took mine off. nerf bars would look cool,thats what i want for mine. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts