Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here, nice board! A friends dad is getting rid of his winter beater. 84k miles, 318,4speed. Power windows,locks. Only problems, have to open drivers door from the outside. I'm guessing quick fix. Plans are to flat black it, slap some bondo on it, buy some junkyard rims and used tires. After that its the mud monster from now on. So what are the biggest size tires I can fit with no lift?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Good score man! First of all,get rid of the running boards hehe If you cut the fenders a good bit you can stuff some 35s under it,it won't be a powerhouse then but if you got a NP435 4spd it'll pull the 35s OK. With them tires,4spd,even with a heavy right foot you shouldn't be able to break anything,we gave my RC hell when it had 35s on it and never could break anything on it! Welcome aboard,you'll be addicted soon :)

Jimmy

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Good deal man. I think you could get 32" with no problem, maybe 33"'s with trimming. Ditch those running boards man, they make a world of difference for the looks. Took me a year and a half to figure that out.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
WElcome to the boards man .... used to live in Valley , Nebraska but anyhow ... yeah u cna get 33x 12.50's if you wanna just chop the fenders up .... would get al ift they are nice forthe ground clearance if u are gonna be in the goo alot wiht it .... make sure ifu do get the 33's get 15x8 inch rims 15x7's (stock dodge rims won't fit )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.