Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay well i am on my first truck .. first amercan car.. I am used to having my acura .. and my zx-9R.. (ninja) but i flipped the acura and destroyed my motorcycle engine :(....

but anyways could you guys please post *1* pic of your truck and her name !...

oh yeah and i heard on a another thread that blocks on the front were bad .. how do i know if i have them ?!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
have you clicked on any of the other names on the members RC board?should be at least one pic of the persons truck in there.the blocks would be made out of steel(but i have seen people use wood ones) and bolted between the leaf spring and axle tubes with U bolts ,let's hope you don't have them.

·
Registered
886 Posts
RamU said:
oh yeah and i heard on a another thread that blocks on the front were bad .. how do i know if i have them ?!
Well for starters nice rig. As far as the blocks go. There should be NO blocks up front. Look at where the leaf spring and the axle come together. if they touch then your cool. If there is a squarish box on it take it off. It will cause your front axle to take off with out you and that wouldnt be pretty. Mine is a '79 RC and mine came factory with a block in the rear. So you might want to check there and see if you got one. Hope that helps.

Buddha

·
Registered
0 Posts
Just browse through the picture sections of the site and you will find a lot more pictures in less time than it would take for people to post here. It will also save bandwidth on the site. Nice truck, btw.

Randall

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Sweet RC, also you can look at a lot of the members profiles and theay have therevown web sites.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
randall is right. just browse through these threads and most folks have a pic of their RC in the first post. i don't really have a name for mine, but i refer to her as my radio flyer :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts