Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The photo gallery is still not functional in accepting new additions. We need this addressed or we cannot improve our database. I would appreciate a reply from the site owners. Thanks.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
198 Posts
Want to make sure we are seeing the same thing. When I just tried uploading some new images to an album, they showed up as broken image icons, and stated they were uploaded in May 2007. This is with testing with Chrome. What is the behavior on your end?

Case #2329476

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
59,472 Posts
The date part is new, look at all the photos in descending order, and you can see toxicdocs attempt to upload yesterday, and my several attempts over the last year or more.

For us, we get the correct upload date, just end up with an icon, broken image, whatever.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ what he said. I'm using IE.

·
Super Moderator
59,472 Posts
Sorry, I'm using Firefox, and also tried it with Chrome. I also tried it with my Wife's account (Mylittledodge), who is a life member.

·
Super Moderator
13,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VAdmin said:
Want to make sure we are seeing the same thing. When I just tried uploading some new images to an album, they showed up as broken image icons, and stated they were uploaded in May 2007. This is with testing with Chrome. What is the behavior on your end?

Case #2329476

Kevin
any update Kevin?

·
Super Moderator
59,472 Posts
Still not working, any idea if or when it will be fixed.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
198 Posts
Hey guys,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response for updates on these issues. This has been an issue that requires a lot more combing through code than normal and our techs are still trying to pin down where the issue is streaming from. They also want to make sure that whatever the fix they put in place, doesn't break the site more.

I have bumped this ticket (2329476) to them so when we get any updates, we'll alert you. Thank you guys for your continued patience and understanding on this matter.

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Super Moderator
13,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts