Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
all you get is this = [smg id=915] but if you click on them you can still see them but not link them, friggin site go,in further down the tubes

·
Super Moderator
30,004 Posts
Yes, we are well aware of the issue and it has been brought up many times in the Site Issues forum where threads like this belong.  As far as we are aware, it is been looked into but there is no news on a fix yet.

·
Super Moderator
14,069 Posts
Yes, but now it's dead-er. The thumbnails are all gone, rendering it all but useless. Before we couldn't post new pics. Now we can't even find the old ones we need unless we search 1000 of them maybe.

·
Super Moderator
30,004 Posts
Ok, now what?

·
Super Moderator
14,069 Posts
Elwenil said:
Ok, now what?
Well Sam Simpson, our fellow member, site creator, and former owner, has offered to repair the issue if given permission/ftp access. We've had no reply from the current site owners. So maybe a campaign of contacting them.

·
Registered
28,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lanty l know your a GLOB Mod but what gave you the right to move my post = it was on the OPEN board so the DIK heads would see it = l,m PISSED at this board because they are just running it into the ground and taking the AD money and  NOT giving ANYTHING back , l wanna know if THEY told you to move it or you DID it by yourself

·
Registered
28,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Super Moderator
30,004 Posts
I moved the post because it did not belong where you posted it.  Vertical Scope isn't in contact with anyone on this site enough to tell anyone how to moderate anything, hence why it's so hard to get anything done.  If you don't contact VS directly and open a support ticket, they just ignore 90% of the complaints.  But regardless, the post was in the wrong board and I moved it to the correct board.  Truth be told, you have a much better chance of someone from VS seeing it here than you ever would in Open Discussions.

·
Super Moderator
59,451 Posts
I have to agree with lanty, this is the better place. As you know Dean, VS knows quite well of the issue, and apparently does not care. Its sad, when photobucket committed suicide, having a working photo gallery could have been a feather in our hat in attracting new members, and keeping old ones. I don't think VS would care if this site were to dry up overnight.

BTW, you missed this one. ;)

http://ramchargercentral.com/site-issues-bugs-and-concerns/knock-knock-296945/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts