Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best memory growing up was rebuilding this car with my dad. Car's long gone but I'll never forget all the weekends spent in junk yards, nights spent putting this near-basket case back together, and the fun doing it all with my dad. ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The details on it are as follows...
1970 Plymouth Barracuda Gran Coupe(only made 'em in 70 and 71)
318 cu in with headers, Holley 4 barrel carb, Edelbrock intake, and some crap I never even understood.....lol
auto (727 trans)
We added the Cuda hood and the wing...paint wasn't a Chrysler color if I remember correctly.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Very nicely done 'Cuda. The Plymouth versions were always the best lookers, from my perspective anyway :). Camaros and Stangs had nothing on that puppy. {cool}............Los

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nicely done 'Cuda.

Los my friend..I think I recognize that quote you use.....a Rush fan by any chance??
And thanks for the kind words on my old car ;D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
PhantomRam said:
Very nicely done 'Cuda.

Los my friend..I think I recognize that quote you use.....a Rush fan by any chance??
And thanks for the kind words on my old car ;D
Yes sir, I absolutely love Rush. Doesn't everyone? If not, they should! As there is a level of creativity in their music, achieved by few.

Your welcome on the "Cuda. It's the only Pony car out there I might be tempted to pay big bucks for. And only '70 or '71..............Los

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
That is sweet, gotta love those old mopars...{smoke}

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
CraZYWilliE said:
yes.definitely.i highly recommend picking one up.someday i will own one,either a 70 cuda or 73 challenger.they dont make anyhting that nice anymore.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shedevil said:
CraZYWilliE said:
yes.definitely.i highly recommend picking one up.someday i will own one,either a 70 cuda or 73 challenger.they dont make anyhting that nice anymore.
OK Shedevil, why a 73 Challenger? I'm trying to wrap my mind around that concept...lol...why not a 70 or 71??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts