Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me awhile but I finely got my computer and camera fixed so I can post pictures. Shes not much but she is paid for.
87RC, Pewter Blue, 318 w/160k(worn out) but 360 to be installed this spring or summer after a total rebuild.

Bama Fan

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mopar_Man said:
Cool What part of Bama you from? I'm in Albertville Let's see some other pics! That looks nice man!
SE Bama, Dothan.
Took the pics a while back, just took me a while to get camera and puter fixed to post them, I plan on posting my progress on the 360 change out when i get started. The interier needs work mostly the seats recovered and the headliner redied or replaced.
Albertville, is that near Bham.i forget.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I been to Boaz, now i know where you are. I lived in Bham for 2 years and moved back to Dothan in 98. No my RC does not have a roll bar, its only a 2x4. I would how ever like to replace the tires and rims with the factory alloy wheels if i could find them. None left around here. Those 12" tires are driving me krazy, they look good but drive like crap.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont have the original wheels, I am just looking for a set of factory alloy wheels. The spoke type or the ones that came on the 4x4's with round holes. I have not had any luck yet but I did find an aftermarket set that looked close. The 12" rims i have now grab every rut in the road and my steering axis is out due to the offset. Heaven forbid I have to Get down on the brakes real hard.
I will be willing to trade these rims and tires for just rims.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DodgemanDan said:
It's a shame you have to ditch the rims because that is a nice looking RC, but I can imagine the headache they cause.
Nice rig.

Dan
Yea, I really like the way they look but its just not driveable (safely) with them. around Thanksgiving i was on the bypass it was raining and the light changed fast, i was only doing 45 but the ruts pulled me over to the left lane and as soon as i hit the painted ines they locked up and I ended up half way in the intersection sideways. That was the last time i drove it in the rain. Im not in a hurry as i dont drive my RC often, once a week on the weekends mostly. It is my only vehicle out side of my wifes GVoyager but im on a company vehicle all week and dont need it except for short trips to the store etc.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'd be willing to be they are either the sawtooth directionals, or chrome bullet holes. By the way JK...Check this out:

Kinda pricey, but you get a $25/wheel discount for buying in sets of four. They'll look like new anyways. Here's the link to the site.

www.aaarims.com

Randall

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.