Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TALK ABOUT A SCAM......Bottom line…purchased item via eBay.  Paid for item with a credit card.  Weeks go by…no item.  Called company was given a story about some overdue container and the fact that they were too busy to ship item…maybe by end of week.  I logged negative comment on eBay.  Manager called be back.  Told me story about the container was not true.  He stated they were backlogged. (eBay website still shows more than 10 in stock).  He promised it would be shipped by the end of that week.  I was asked me to rescind my negative comment as a show of good faith. I did…what a sucker I was!  Following Monday still no shipment.  He dodged my call.  Another rep stated it would be shipped by Wednesday…proved to be another lie to get me off the phone.  Demanded full refund and you keep your item. Several more phone calls and e-mails later and I am still waiting for refund.  Researched company on-line.  Local Better Business Bureau rating “F’, scores of complaints reading just like mine.  Filed a complaint.  Looked on several other websites…scores of complaints reading just like mine.  Most all of them complaining that they still have not received their refunds.  What a scam this guy has going on!  Amazing that eBay continues to allow this guy to operate on their site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the exact same type of thing happen to me. Except i cancelled my order after waiting almost a month for it.  During that time they never returned calls with tracking info like they said they would. Finally made them get me some info at the 3 week mark and they said had not shipped yet and it would be another week.  

At this point i was furious so i canceled my part.  They gave me a confirmation number (which i had to request since they do not automatically give you one). I did not receive my refund and i tried them everyday since i canceled my order inquiring about it and kept being told the refund could take up to 5 business days. Well low and behold the item showed up anyways and now they want me to eat the cost of shipping it back and said they will not refund the shipping even though it was their mistake.  Also the confirmation number was just a made up number and was not valid per what pershing auto said.

To make matters worse it was packaged like shit and got damaged during transport due to their wonderful packaging, or lack there of.  

Do not do business with them.  Anytime i call i magically keep getting disconnected.  They do not return emails, and when i filed a complaint with paypal they immediately escalated it to a claim after telling me to send back part without giving me a chance to communicate back to them.  

To anyone who has bought from them and been screwed, if you used paypal to pay then i strongly advise giving paypal a call or sending them an email.  I was told if enough people complain then they will revoke pershing auto's right to use paypal

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
This is exactly I QUIT EBAY years ago.  They allow CROOKS to operate, and get negative feedback taken off.
More than once I ordered equipment for work and got a box of junk.  Sell refused to make it right.  Basically got ripped off.  Left negative feedback, found ebay will take negative feedback off their big money sellers allowing them to continue to DEFRAUD people.  Congress should investigating Ebay, not the oil companies. 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts