Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Current high bid is $55 with 30 days remaining.

====

You are bidding on a 1976 Dodge Adventurer Dually Pickup. D34BD7S037692. The truck appears mostly original. Does not run, Green and white 2 tone. It has cab lites. Dually. Some of the trim is gone. The truck is a V8 with 4bbl carb and Automatic transmission. It has dual tanks. AC. Missing some parts and trim. Bench seat and has wear. Aftermarket radio. Manual windows and locks. 91,523 miles showing on the odometer. This part of the commerce city collection auction being held July 16th, 2022 at 9:30AM.

Tire Sky Cloud Wheel Land vehicle

Cloud Sky Wheel Car Tire

Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've seen this truck in a few other places for sale online. Neat truck if you can make use of it.

As a side note (or maybe the main one), the auction company doing this is the worst auction company you will ever find! The last time I was at one of their auctions (a BIG Mopar one) they were completely misrepresenting the vehicles being sold. Titles, not matching the VIN on the info sheets attached to the vehicles, VINs on the vehicles not matching anything else, vehicles with VIN plates and door stickers removed but still being sold with a VIN, titles that can't be transferred (buyer info completely filled out), etc. And that auction was also on line, so the off site bidders would have no idea that they were getting fucked until way later. Some of these vehicles with false VIN information (I checked over some of the higher end ones just for curiosity) were sold for 60,000 or more. Not to mention she has the most grating voice that you'll ever hear over a PA system. And on top of all that this entire auction company and the family connected to it hates MOPAR.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts