Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's meet at 5:30 PM at the Pavilions. Who's coming?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am going to try to make it from Tucson. I looked at the Pavilions web site and still have a couple of questions about directions. Coming from Tucson would I exit on to 60 then to loop 101, and is there an exit at East Indian Bend Road? Are some of you showing your RC’s and Dodges? I haven’t met any of you so I will be looking for Dodges. One more thing, is there anything at the shopping center (or near by) I can use as bait to lure my wife to go.
Thanks, Streak-O-Lean

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, there's food :)

There is an exit there, as I recall. My Dodge will be there, which is kinda like being shown :p Last time, we parked kinda to the east side of the parking lot area, all together.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i'll be there...with my truck at home :(

it'll be at the next meet...i promise

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
hey guys, my brother is pushing a fever of 103.8 :( :(

I'm not sure if i'll be there or not, as i might have to take him to the hospital if it goes any higher

·
Registered
279 Posts
:(Sorry guys i can't make it. Were having a barbecue today, for my birthday which was thur. Was really lookin forward to bringin out the new dakota to show it off. Oh well, maybe next time.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sorry Guys I'll have to miss another chapter meet :( I won't have weekends off until Jan. In a couple of weeks I'll be off Thurs and Fri ;D So I'll guess I'll see everyone at the next trail run. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.