Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam,

Are you guys still making suspension parts for raising an R-C?

I recall you used to offer custom fabbed parts but I can't find them anywhere now...

Thanks
Jess

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
they quit making them but if you get in contact with MRpeal he I believe is still making them.

Scott

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
saw960 said:
they quit making them but if you get in contact with MRpeal he I believe is still making them.

Scott
last i heard he wasnt making them due to time constraints or something along those lines. however, with a donation to the site, he will get oyu the plans for the shackle flip parts so oyu can make them or have them made oyurself.

i beleive the link for this is in the parts/fabricators section

i am sure jamie will correct me if i am wrong

eric

·
Founder
25,730 Posts
OrangeCrush said:
Thats what I'm hearing.....

I have made donation to the site but nobody has offered anything.
;D
When did you make a donation? Old ones don't count, when a donation is made it must say for the flip plans. Then Jamie will email them to you. I don't remember the donation he was asking for, I am sure he will chime in soon.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sam.....

I understand now...donations don't count as site contributions once they reach a certain age

I didn't know I was supposed to be sending money on a regular basis to be able to access info.

I'll start sending more frequently so i have full access......

On the parts....I was just courious if you guys were still making and selling these parts....if you were i was going to buy them from you before buying elsewhere....But seems how you stopped it I can find everything I'll need online... If my memory serves me correctly there are several site that sell lift kits for R-C's

Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
OrangeCrush said:
Sam.....

I understand now...donations don't count as site contributions once they reach a certain age

I didn't know I was supposed to be sending money on a regular basis to be able to access info.

I'll start sending more frequently so i have full access......

On the parts....I was just courious if you guys were still making and selling these parts....if you were i was going to buy them from you before buying elsewhere....But seems how you stopped it I can find everything I'll need online... If my memory serves me correctly there are several site that sell lift kits for R-C's

Thanks for the info
ok i see i caused some confusion by making my post.
the plans were not offered to people who were site contributors, per se.

what the deal was if i recall correctly, is that jamie did not really have the time to make the kits for everybody that wanted them, so he was willing to "sell" members his plans for the flip kit. however, instead of accepting payment for the plans himself, he was asking that the cost for the plans be donated to the site and labeled "flip kit".

i hope this clears things up a bit, have been trying to find the link to the post that discusses this but havent had much luck lately.

eric

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for explaining it better

I'll just buy what i need already built...sounds like too much work hehe ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.