Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, I am looking to sell my long-ignored project truck.

THIS TRUCK IS NOT A ROLLER

It is completely disassembled at the moment, and has sat as such for nearly 10 years. I will post more (and clearer) photos when I have the opportunity to take some.

I need to sell as much of it as possible, if not all at once.

I cannot include the engine stands and jack stands.

Parts I have for sale:
Cab, dash, moon roof, and modified 318/727a/np203 and driveshafts from an '85 long bed W150
Frame, D44/9.25 axles, springs, 400/727b/np203 and various parts from an earlier (unknown year) short bed W150
New (unused but 10y/o) DS door shell
New bearings, seals, U-joints, ball joints and knuckle retainer bolts for D44 axle
New pre-built drum brakes for 9.25 axle
Used aluminum radiator, alternator, starter, power steering components, hoses, hardware, etc.

The 318 was bored (apologies, I cannot remember the specs now) and has extensive aftermarket parts including 340 heads, Edelbrock intake, Comp cam (currently searching for cam card), Mopar rocker arm hardware, and various others. I will edit the post in the near future to include more details.

The 400 was never opened up after I bought it.

727a has been rebuilt with a reverse pattern manual valve body and performance bands/clutches and a bolt-in sprag.
727b case only; many parts (like the planetary gears) were used in the 727a.

I have 2 NP203 transfer cases, one was rebuilt and driven for a year. The other hasn't been opened.

I do have new marker lights, tail lights, door handles, and a roll cage kit for the truck as well, but

Now, for the bad parts. I have no wheels and tires, drive shafts, factory doors, or interior parts. I also do not have a hood, fenders, bed, or tailgate. I have no factory electronics, fuel system (including tank), hvac parts, or wiring.

I must sell everything as-is, but I have an engine hoist and am willing to help load and move.

Please feel free to contact me for more details.
[email protected]

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Gas Automotive lighting

Wood Gas Plastic bag Plastic Electric blue

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Hood
Automotive tire Gas Engineering Wood Automotive wheel system

Automotive tire Blue Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Electrical wiring Motor vehicle Auto part Audio equipment

Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive design Trunk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts