Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got a good deal on an 93 RC, but it is has no title. hence the "good deal" So anyone have a wrecked, rusted, totaled TD/RC that has good paper work? It was going to be a parts truck, but when I saw this thing in person, it is too nice to cut up. :(

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I know where their's a '93 RC. Me and my dad are going down their probable this weekend, I'll ask about the title.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Not a MVD employee or even close, but cant you get aroung the no title thing? We do it here in Havasu with trailers and boats, but autos too? It seems you could knock a lot of the asking price for the hassle as well? I have a salvage title for my 85, and I didn't give the guy near what he asked cause of that little tidbit. Which he would have happily forgotten to mention if my then father-in-law wouldn't have spoken up.
Let us know how it turns out.
Mike

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only thing is its a meixcan RC. I have no idea how to get the title from Mexico. Thanks Dufyy. Are you guys getting the RC? IF not what kind of shape is it in. A fixer? or just a parts truck? Thanks again -Bob

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
The RC that I'm talking about only has a few parts if any left on it ( I already picked it clean ). I'm going down to look at a rearend that he has in a 68 300, for my Fury.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The less parts the better> I am stripping the 93 down and putting everything, magnum 5.9L and all over to another rc. So the more stripped it is.... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.