Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to let some guys know that I have some parts for sale or trade if they need them. Just thought it would be easier to go to the local guys and would be a good way to find others that are local in case somebody needs parts....

Binoc

Here is what I have:

75 or 76 PowerWagon not sure which. 1/2 ton full time 4x4. 360 engine without intake. Tranny is strong as is T-case. Front and rear axles as well as suspension are there and are in good shape. Body is rough.

another 75 PW. No engine, tranny, or t-case but decent body, drivetrain and suspension is all there.

I have many other items if anybody needs anything, just email me with what you are looking for and I will try to help out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
hey just wondering if any of you are looking for a set of bushwhacker fender flares i have a set of 4 for an older dodge got them for my 83 ramcharger but plans have changed ;D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am interested....are they fiberglass and easy to put on? Have pictures?

·
Registered
95 Posts
ok here's the info from the site :eek:

81-93 Dodge Ramcharger, Trailduster, Pickup 2wd & 4wd

Front Part # 50007-11, Rear Part # 50006-11

Key Points

Bushwacker's exclusive bold pocket design and style
Offers extreme tire and wheel coverage, allowing you to increase the wheel well opening to accomodate large tires and wheels
Complete with stainless steel hardware for a
Exclusive Dura-Flex® material fives maximum durability and flexibility while maintaining its shape during extreme conditions
OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle
id want $200.00 for them plus shipping. if we can find a place to meet and exchange, id drive and skip freight. im in sioux city bout 100 miles north of omaha

·
Registered
95 Posts
ok im going to be parting my 83 ram here in the next 2 months. its got a good rear hatch and side windows, seats are not the best, center council. let me know if anyone needs anything ;D

·
Registered
95 Posts
hey Larry i wonder if we go to coopers ultralite if he wont have a u-joint  for your steering box.if so it'd be easy to make your shaft . let me know im off Friday and have to look for parts anyway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts