Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, is there a way to submit info for updating the parts database? Looked up some info earlier this morning for a planned conversion from power to manual windows in the rc, so I got the part numbers for the manual window regulators...listed as dealership in the parts database so I gave 'em a buzz just to get an idea on price. Well, according to the local dealer they can no longer get them. Just wanted to add a note to the database or something indicating that they were no longer available from the dealer.

So...anyone have a 79-90 dodge parts truck with some manual windows? or know of another parts place, other than a junkyard, that might have 'em?

Thanks,
Bill

·
7,995 Posts
Bill, the reason that the numbers for the original Mopar numbers are there is to use as a reference so we would like to keep them there for that reason. Sometimes these parts are still available in the NOS parts market and sometimes your dealer will not even look up an old part number and brush you off. Are these for an 82 RC?
If no one on the board has a set for you than try www.car-part.com for some used ones. There's a ton of them listed there all over the country.:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Chump,
I understand the reason for keeping them. Just thought it might be worthwhile to note that they may or may not, depending on your luck with the dealer I guess, going to be available. Used that link you posted and found a set that I'm going to call about. $30 for left and right and hopefully be able to get them shipped to me. It's about 100 miles to the place, but I figure with gas prices as they are now, shipping will be cheaper. Thanks for the link, helped a good bit.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts