1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30,039 Posts
hows the doors , got any more pics / where you at = town

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I'm looking for the passenger seat base latch and all it's linkages. Handle, latch and all the linkage in between.
Rectangle Art Automotive lighting Font Tints and shades

·
Registered
162 Posts
LOOKING THE LEFT PART OF DASH THAT TURNS TO DUST
not the gauges, not the gauge bezel
but the dash itself that meets up with glove box on the right.

thanx
for any help.
dave in NC

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
ricks_RR
Registered · From rindge N.H.
Joined Nov 14, 2015
Last seen 2 d ago

We know your out there Rick, we can hear you breathing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for quite a few parts. I need the handle/latch for the lift gate on the topper. Also some marker lights, visors, heater box, glove box door, ashtray, armrests, door trim, exterior chrome trim, rear taillight lens....I can get you a full list. Will need shipped to Denver area. Let me know..
Tried to message you but I am a new user and it wouldn't let me for some reason....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need the lift struts, or more specifically, the threaded upper mounts and ball studs. Also the handle linkage cover if available. I'm in Arizona, willing to pay a good price for these here parts!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Id be interested in the wiper arms if they are in good condition and don't look like they have ever been removed with vise grips.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does that thing by chance have a 4 barrel carb? I am looking for the throttle cable and kickdown mount bracket. Also the flat bar going from the throttle shaft to the kickdown pivot and oh yeah the kickdown rod itself. Also all 3 throttle springs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts