Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D I am parting out my 1976 ramcharger,

engine dodge 440 HP (six-pack bottom end) with 906 heads (steel inserts and double springs) rv cam, edelbrook performer intake and full length headers,engine has 10K miles since 30 over rebuild, pistons, bearings, total seal rings, cam, cam bearings, HVHP oil pump, timing set etc. $800
727 auto trans, shift kit, deep b&m pan, 8K miles since rebuild, new TC, clutches, HD sprage kit, bands .... $300
NP 203 transfer case $200,
hard top $200
doors $50 each
front bucket seats tan leather, $75 each
rear bench seat tan leather $125
1982 part time Dana 44 front axle, 4.10 gears, manual hubs (warn stainless), axle truss, disc brakes, new pads and calipers. $700
1982 rear Dana 60, 4.10 gears, limited slip, HD drum brakes from 1 ton truck, new pads and wheel cylinders, traction bar tabs. $350
36"x12.5 16.5 tires tires on aluminum wheels, 4 tires 90% new plus spare with matching wheel and tire. $600
both axles and wheels are 8 lug
pre-runner front bumper $250
front drive shaft $100
rear drive shaft, shortened/balanced f-350 $150
steering box, new seals $100.
front leaf springs, rancho $150
rear springs, $50

They are still in 76 Ramcharger, I am going to pull them with in a couple of weeks and would like you to see them run, I can drive the truck since it has tags and is insured, I am selling the tires and axles also but have a potential customer for them already.

George 619 453 8960

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:any body need parts, call we can negotiate,  :p :p :p :p :p :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
engine, trans, axles, wheels, tires, steering box, leaf springs, gas tank and front bumper sold.

now left with pretty much just sheet metal, glass, seats and roll cage.

Got good money for the parts, I am asking 150 for top, all good glass Dura backed black inside and out.

150 for all 3 seats.

50 for both doors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have 2 NP203 Transfer cases, one from the Ramcharger and a space one. These work for doubler setups. 150 for both will do.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you have the stock roll bar by any chance?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I used 2 stock roll bars as part of my full cage, a little cutting and grinding to free it now.

I can cut and unbolt, $30 dlls will do for it. I was planning to use them to make some side rock/step protectors connecting to the frame for my new project.
Let me know.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Any idea how much shipping to Vegas would be?

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Would you be willing to ship seats to michigan? I've been looking for stock seats,,, all of them. If you might be willing to ship my zip is 48879. My email is [email protected]  Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts