Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know how many. These should be about $12.00 each. I will confirm the price and let you know. I want to place one big order now so I will need payment before I confirm the order.

I posted the wrong one, damn it. This is the basic design. There will be fewer colors. Sorry

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in. Where do we send the money?

Brandon

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I want one. Let us know where to throw the cash.

mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Send it to me at

PO Box 52
Elizabeth Co 80107

Personal checks, money orders, cash, whatever.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
When do ya need it by, I'm figuring you'll want to order more than 2. Maybe set a date that all the people who want 'em can get it to you by. No rush just an idea. ;D

mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will leave it open for another week. Give everyone time to let me know how many they want. I'm thinking I will probably go ahead and order 15 unless members want more. Once again, they will be around 12 bucks each. I will have them shipped to me to save shipping costs and then disburse them from there. Thanks

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I'm sending ya cash for one right now.

mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Last call. I'm sending in the order this weekend so if you want one let me know quick. There wasn't a huge response for the stickers so I will probably order only 10. That will give us a couple of extras.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry Danny, been a little busy as of late. Check's in the mail tomorrow morning (Thursday). Wanting 2 as well.

Brandon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got your check, Brandon. Thanks. It's been real crazy for me as well. I swear I'll get that order out this week.

·
Registered
30 Posts
No problem Danny, it must be that time of the year. Seems like there isn't enough time for anything!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay, finally, I have the completed logo and payment sent to Twister. I have ordered 10 stickers. Two for Brandon, One for Mike. One for me. That means, for now, six of them are up for grabs. First come, first serve. If we run out, I can always order more.

They are slightly more expensive than I first quoted. Closer to 16.00. I will absorb the extra cost because the four color just didn't look right so I added more color. Just plan on paying 12.00 for each.

I apologize for taking so long with this. Someday my life will return to normal.

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I see you next time I'll drop another $10 for the stickers. No since in letting you absorb the price on something we all want. Talk to ya soon.

Brandon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
blege said:
When I see you next time I'll drop another $10 for the stickers. No since in letting you absorb the price on something we all want. Talk to ya soon.

Brandon
I appreciate that, Brandon. But I'm the one that changed things up after quoting a price. I don't expect you to pay more. Hell, I probably owe you some interest for taking so long to do this. Thanks anyway. {cool}

1 - 20 of 38 Posts