Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Officer charged in Rayshard Brooks case

Administrator
I like that, the DA says the cops never told the drunk dude that he was under arrest for drunk driving. Maybe they did not, but I think he knew it from the point that the cops woke him up, while he was sleeping in the drive through. He was a pretty strong dude the way he moves with two cops hanging on him.

Between the virus, the riots, and the way cops have been treated the last few weeks, cops are leaving the big cities as fast as they can.

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what i hear. It's insane. Too many coincidences with what is going on. First, the powers that ought not to be released a bunch of prisoners world wide and now cops are quitting everywhere?!?!? They want chaos so they can come after a bunch of people and kill them and imprison the noncompliars. Order out of chaos. The cops that are quitting, I believe, (and others) are getting paid to quit so they can get their disorder they so badly want. Why would a cop want to quit a decent paying, good pension and benifets job? What are they afraid of? They have: all the armour, all the technology, fairly big in numbers, radio communication with each other and all the toys like: big trucks, fast cars, motorcycles,聽 coppers, bombs, guns, 5G electronic weaponry (which in itself, is no match - they can hit you from a mile away) What are they afraid of? They just shut down the entire world? It's because it's part of the destroying the old then creating the new. Where you have no rights, no property, no ownership of anything as the future is sharing everything (transportation and living quarters) living within the city limits only using battery powered everything instead of electricity. This is the very beginning - the kick-off - of something that I posted about long time ago - this is AGENDA 21/2030 birthing. AGENDA 2030 says that we will live in harmony with the infinite. Be not a cancer to the earth and leave room for nature, leave room for nature, hence mandatory city dwelling only under a new police force (the U.N. police) hence why suddenly the attack on police. These psychopaths will stop at nothing and go to the fullest lengths to accomplish their goal - but - they can only win if we all play along. Knowledge is power hence why they control it.

Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What George said decades ago is coming to life now. Listen to him mention the new world order and his boasting of the United Nations - the creators of AGENDA 21/2030. Out with the old - in with the new.

Registered
Good cops are leaving because they can't do their jobs. They don't feel respected by their leaders or the people they protect. Seattle is a good example. The mayor and the city council has tied their hinds. They can't do their job. I would be frustrated and quit too.

Administrator
Yes, I have some friends that are retired from the Philadelphia Police department, the department has asked them to return to duty temporarily. Their reply was a version of hell no.

Registered
I watched the D.A in Atlanta talk about the case with what seemed to me to be a very biased viewpoint. Perhaps election year? I've read where he's being investigated on a number of dealings. I couldn't believe the things he left out and skipped over. Here's a video..I think he starts the conference around the 20-25 minute mark.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/rayshard-brooks-officers-have-hours-left-surrender-police/UQXGRMHJYNA3NALQYFJHGRHZRY/

SuperBurban said:
I like that, the DA says the cops never told the drunk dude that he was under arrest for drunk driving. Maybe they did not, but I think he knew it from the point that the cops woke him up, while he was sleeping in the drive through. He was a pretty strong dude the way he moves with two cops hanging on him.

Between the virus, the riots, and the way cops have been treated the last few weeks, cops are leaving the big cities as fast as they can.

Administrator
I have seen better presentations by high school students.

Administrator
Here is the first officers body cam. It gets good around after 15 mins or so, when the second co==officer shows up. The dude did not even know where he is.

Registered
the second cop was getting his jollies f'in with the guy . Grinning at the 1st cop . He had not harmed anyone , was willing to walk "home" , did what drunks do . his crime did not fit the punishment聽 . I doubt I would have been as polite putting up with all the DUMB questions as long as that guy was . Knowing what is currently happening it was VERY dumb to shoot the guy .聽 I.E. how stupid can you get ? I'm sure the cops I'm friends with are not like that , but they're older too .聽 BTW I don't dislike police in general .

Administrator
Then watch this one. Pay attention to the story of how the guy got to Wendy's, what he had to drink, and the number on the breathalyzer.

Then watch the fight. This guy was tosses the cops around pretty well. Then looks like he takes the shot from the taser, with no effect.

I will not get into whether the shooting was justified, but I can understand The heat of the moment, and the no time to think, so the moves after the fight are just reactions from training, Thats why training is so repetitive, so that the decisions are instinctive.

The DA is under investigation for a scheme to get money that was routed through his office, and through a non profit, then into his bank account. And a sexual assualt claim. Up for re-election in Nov. And this case will not even get to a grand jury for an indictment, until Jan or Feb.

The DA is playing with the cops life, and family to get the focus off the investigations on him, and so he has a better chance to get re-elected.

Registered
lets see , THE crime was at the start drunk driving , there are many "warrants" out for much more serious crimes, where the police go find the criminal at home/work and make the arrest long after the "fact" the cops would have been better off letting him "get away" rather than shoot the guy . If indeed it was a matter of repetitive training kicking in , then they were trained incorrectly , they are in USA in a Wendys parking lot not Afghanistan聽 where'd the 3rd round wind up ?聽 yeah he was a big black guy and rugged . Maybe he was a Marine ? Spoke English , had his pants at his waist , no guns .聽 As he woke up and realized he was being accused of drunk driving he tried to get out of it , a normal reaction , don't matter if he drove there or not , body cam shows him behind wheel of running auto GOTYA .聽 Training ? me I would not have had him sit in his UN-searched car all that time ... most drunks say they had one drink me I didn't count mine so IDK what I'd have told a cop ... D/A's are elected , making them politicians , a step or 2 under used car salesman . The cop screwed up , maybe because of training IDK he sure was getting his jollies harassing a suspected drunk who was co-operative !I wonder if he lacked training there .聽 what ? point .108聽 that is drunk no ?聽 I've had co workers busted the same way , truck inna ditch asleep , struggled w/cop ,( he's a nasty drunk, scrapper) IN SIGHT of his house , glad that cop didn't shoot him . he even kept his cld . good lawyer . .......... or a bad one ..........

Registered
I've read where he had warrants out for his arrest and based on previous dealings with the law he would likely go to prison if arrested for the dui. Perhaps he figured nothing to lose by trying to talk his way out of it and when he realized that wasn't going to work then he decide to do what he did. So him being nice and jovial before the arrest means little when compared to his actions afterwards and that goes for the cops too. There were things the cops didn't do correctly but firing a taser at an officer is obviously something that one shouldn't do. I was watching the video and I couldn't tell what made the officer firing the gun appear to stumble and fall into the parked car immediately after the stun gun was fired. I was thinking the probes made contact with the officer but I haven't seen it mentioned so maybe not. Mostly, I just noticed how the D.A.'s press briefing was skewed a bit much...and seemed to be politically motivated.

Registered
the bosses need to support their people , D/A's included .
All that time with a co-operative drunk and all those computers on board , no one knew he had warrants and what "level" warrants ? mistake ?聽 So at the time he was shot in the back and killed all the cops knew was that he was a drunk driver resisting arrest and escaping on foot聽 ?聽 聽 At this time , that was a big mistake , could have nationwide bad effects ....聽 I myself could not put up with an 1/8th the B/S cops have to take , I'd make a bad cop , but up to the point he bolted , the one guy was f'in with the fella , and enjoying it , as told by his grin to his co worker . mistake , on body camera no less . piss poor training , management . Who knows how any of us would have re acted聽 , hindsite is 20/20 . I wanna hope more cops would taken the ribbing for the "one that got away" than would shot a fella in the back .

Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For the record: the guy was passed out IN his car IN the drive-thru line-up with the engine running blocking others from using the drve-thru. The cops had him pull the car out of the line-up into the parking lot. Plus, I knew someone that did a similar stunt like what this guy did and he got shot by the cops also. Plus he was white. He fortunately lived but if ANYBODY tries to shoot a cop with ANYTHING and you will get fired apon - even if it's a fake gun or a tazer.

Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here comes more chaos. Bubba Wallace and NASCAR and Richard Petty are all a bunch of sellouts. Shame on them. I'm no longer a NASCAR/Petty fan. Disgusting.

Registered
Its my understanding the "noose" was a garage door pull rope.聽 Whos to say it wasnt tied in a knot just to keep it from hanging down.聽 And it all happened in 2K19....once again blown out of proportion by the media.

Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ya, the "noose" was the size of two fingers. The garage door rope "noose" could maybe hang a big mouse. Just more social engineering.

Registered
Mayor of Portland grants bereavement leave. He's approved City manager's to approve a week of leave "without question (fully paid)..." for anyone that wants to take it. And, "encouraged" private companies to do the same.

I'm not even done yet. The mayor also said this, he "urged Portland's white employees to think about how they could help cover the work of the colleagues who chose to step away."聽

You can go about 4 million different ways with this. Chime in anyone...

Disclaimer: I'm in no way looking to incite any racial friction, tension or ill will. NOT my intent of this post at all! Rather, my angle is naive & irresponsible liberal politicians. Liberal politicians - that are so liberal - that they abandon all basic fiscal responsibilities. The Mayor is not paying for the absence of these folks. Of course not. It's you & me the tax payer, again. And, he thinks private (non- publicly subsidized) businesses can afford to do the same. Really? Right now, of all recent times?

Let 'er rip!聽

Administrator
November cannot come here fast enough. Unfortunately, it will be a long slow road, full of pandering politicians. I bet you can easily tell which ones are up for re-election this year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts