Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to get together at least once more this summer. How about something for late August? Get as many of us together as possible, maybe have a cookout. Overnighter, whatever.

Any ideas where we can find a place with easy, moderate and hard trails all in the same vicinity? And all fairly close to the metro area.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, everybody calm down, one at a time, please. ;D

Central City sounds good. Do you know the trails up there? And it's close enough that we can go hook Tony up and tow him over there. ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PrimerGrey said:
Okay, everybody calm down, one at a time, please. ;D

Central City sounds good. Do you know the trails up there? And it's close enough that we can go hook Tony up and tow him over there. ;D
LMAO

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TWOBADRAMS said:
I must have missed something. I would like to come down and go with you guys if you dont mind.
That would be great. In fact, any of the Wyoming guys are always welcome to come along.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you guys plan the trip for late Aug, I had a few new repairs pop up that really need fixing

·
3,753 Posts
How about Jenny Creek trail? I've never done it but heard it's fun. It's right along Rollins pass.

·
3,753 Posts
Come on PG you should have that rear locker in by then. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gmule said:
Jenny creek is only tough durring the spring runoff because part of the trail is in the creek. Other wise it is a pretty easy trail. But I guess easy could be a realative term depending on each persons pucker factor.
Come on PG you should have that rear locker in by then.
Sounds like a dare. ;D

I tried that trail years ago in a Blazer and came home in ricer mode. I tried it later when my RC was brand new, got about 1/4 mile down the trail, remembered what my truck and insurance payments were costing me a month, and turned around. (I don't take a $16,000 dollar truck on a 16 cent trail)

Lead on, guys, I will follow you two anywhere ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats only if I get it put back together in time :)

I better get cranking on those wrenches then

·
3,753 Posts
So far it sounds like we are leaning toward Jenny Creek some weekend in late August as soon a everyone either gets repaired or upgraded. Does this sound reasonable, or does anyone have another trail they want to do. Dave.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Snowflake said:
So far it sounds like we are leaning toward Jenny Creek some weekend in late August as soon a everyone either gets repaired or upgraded. Does this sound reasonable, or does anyone have another trail they want to do. Dave.
Sounds good to me

·
3,753 Posts
Good now we just got to pick a day everyone can do.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
dual electric fan, electric fuel pump, Air Conditioning, getting the damn CAD to work....all things I have been doing since the last run........I probably would finish by then but have a real small problem.....I get married in Vegas on the 23rd and will be in Maui for the next 2 weeks.......should I reschedule?

Mike

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.