Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One more month and my RC will be done!!!! I will be finishing up the lift this weekend and will be ordering the tires/rims on monday. ;D Then its just a bunch of little things to get done. So whos gonna want to go wheeling ;D

·
Registered
769 Posts
Well, if you're ever up in Duluth, I'd love to go, but I'm not drivin down there, to much gas.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Okay Dan one month has passed, is the RC ready yet? Grayguy can you afford to drive to Gilbert with your gray truck? Then lets go ;D

Dave

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet you were waiting for that...No its not done yet. I've run into a few more snags that have occupied my time(planning a wedding, buying a house), not to mention the other issues I've been having with my RC. Like the frieking rear main seal that I've been playing with for the past 2 saturdays trying to get out, doesn't want to come out, even after buying a special $30 tool that was supposed to work like magic that ended up breaking in half. Or the the power steering box that i just noticed is leaking, how about the cd player I'm trying to install and headliner to replace. Arg. Better check back in another month. lol. Good news is tho, that I will be living in Pine City shortly. So there are tons of min maintenance roads to cruise, and 10 acres of my own to play on, only thing is my play toy is broke...So whenever it gets done, be ready for me. :D

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love that part of the state too. A majority of my relatives live up there and my dad owns some land 30 min south of there so I've been around there my whole life. My land that I have up there borders the chengwatanna state forest, which is one that they are looking into putting some 4x4 truck trails into. I am going to build an obstacle course up there for my truck once it gets done. I plan on having a mud pit and some trails to really see how much flex you got.

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that I know where that is, over by Beroun. I'm just a couple of weeks out on the truck....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts