Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
sure.

umm. righty tighty lefty loosey an make sure to ground the black or white wire and supply a hot line to the red or green. right? ;D

you know. you should. id like to see those pics of the lighted bolts on an RC. do one at night too.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
ramit84 said:
yeah but you would not be able to see the guiness can at night
no big loss then

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Don't RC's already have lights on the rear license plates?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Christy said:
Don't RC's already have lights on the rear license plates?
Yeah but if you are like me you probibly have one that is out and the other is cracked and held on by only one screw

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Actually yes, one is out lol. I didn't know it till the other day, but it doesnt matter. My truck died anyway..

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
niether of mine work, a how too would be great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Christy said:
Actually yes, one is out lol. I didn't know it till the other day, but it doesnt matter. My truck died anyway..
Is it dead dead, or can it be fixed... If you are gonna junk it I would like to rape it for the tranny please

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
The tranny is what went. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually my trany didn't go on me HORAY it was just a U joint... Most expensive U jointof my life, but a U joint none the less

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Yes, I do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well then take that sucker down and open it up as long as you put all the parts back in and take your time you can rebuild it

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Wish I could. One side of the garage houses my dad's Cordoba. The other side used to be where we parked the lumina, mom's car, but now my dad pulled in the Daytona to do the front end rebuild on it. Unfortunately, my truck is on the end of the list.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I used to have a cordoba I wish I had been able to get a new K-Frame for it :( it had the fine corinthian leather and T-Tops

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
We have a 79 cordoba in mint condition. Insanely low miles, around 50k or so.. Everything is perfect except for the drivers side door panel has some fading from where the light shined in the garage window. It was my great uncles, he lived in Fla. Hasn't been drove in 15 years. He passed away, left it to my father. My dad flew down to Florida, changed the fluids, it started right up and made the trip from Fla. to NJ, no problems at all. It's a gorgeous cream color, he says he's gonna drive me in it on my wedding day, haha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts