Dodge RamCharger Central banner

OLD Project RCC

7K views 48 replies 24 participants last post by  RAMMAN4 
#1 ·
This is my new project, 1984 Ramcharger with Dana 60's front and rear. It has a 318 in this pic and no lift.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Here are the plans I have for this truck:

Complete tubed subchasis from bumper to bumper, with the full roll cage and engine compartment sub chasis all tied as one.

chopping the top and bobbing the rear

locating the gastank, radiator and batteries in the bed

crossover steering

Hacking the hell out of the fenders to fit 44" boggers.

I may go with a little more lift, but I like how it is now, the flex is unbelievable.

#6 ·
Dont show me things like that sam, i might cry.......on the other hand, have fun with your project rc!

#11 ·
dodge88 said:
Hey Sam, how's that chrome piece on the driver fender? I need another one. Is it in good shape? I know you aren't keeping it on there ;D
Damn, I didn't even know that there was chrome on that truck. If it is nice you can have it.

the beast said:
What happend to it?? and what size tires are that on the 84? Like 265?
Those are 33x12.5's

#14 ·
i thought you burried that pic of the camo rig, sam. hurts to see that again. wasn't the thread entitled "death of an RC"?

#16 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
Sure was, I have some more pics that are even worse than that one. No front end at all, including the front section of the frame.
This may sound morbid, but I wouldn't mind seeing those pics. I know it will bring a tear to my eye, but I am still interested. Can't wait to see the new RC when it is done.

#20 ·
Rancor said:
damn man, dont show me shit like that. gives me nightmares and burns images into my eyes, every time i blink I can still see it....

ya know for real, that pic disturbs me. wierd
rancor, you sure you weren't just a little disturbed in the first place?

just kidn, man! i just couldn't let it pass.. ;D ;D ;D

#26 ·
Wow! And I thought the R/C's I saw in the junkyard last week were stripped. That would make a real nice lawn ornament thought. Put it right next to the gazing ball! LOL! {cool}

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.