Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which means I've been able to mine the internet for all kinds of alarming things:

Here ya go

Granted, it's a couple days old, but I just found it.

To stay in the true spirit, I haven't even bothered to verify any information or check out the links. ;D

G

·
I will say that the engineers that built New Orleans were pure genius. They built a city below sea level in an area that is prone to hurricanes and flooding and then filled it with Democrats.
Simply amazing I say.

·
29,530 Posts
gmule said:
I will say that the engineers that built New Orleans were pure genius. They built a city below sea level in an area that is prone to hurricanes and flooding and then filled it with Democrats.
Simply amazing I say.
Brilliant!

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're just trying to fit in.

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
The funny thing about that g4tv vid is that Zbigniew Brzezinski knew how it was to play out in 1970 and described it in his book; Between Two Ages, Americas Role in the Technotronic Era

Like Dwayne Johnson used to say,, Know your role!!

Zbig is also the guy who made up Osama Bin Laden during the Carter years (during our proxy war with the USSR thru Afganistan)

His daughter Mika sits next to the Morning Schmoe on MSNBC's morning joe show.

Can you say "Psychological Electronic Chains" boys and girls?

·
Registered
423 Posts
CFR non partisan is true because they support global goverment.one of those wizards of smart said its a depository,i think he meant to say SUPPOSITORY!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts