Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a new little thing from Chrysler. Where you can get 28 diesel oil changes for $20 each. You have to use them within 84 months from the time you buy them and are not transferable. You can but as many miles on as you want. No milage rules. I can do them for Dodge Chev and ferd! These are service contracts from Chrysler. They can be used at any Dodge Chrysler jeep dealer. email me if you want more info.

·
Registered
220 Posts
with all the miles i put on mine i might need to of them
i have been changing my oil every 2weeks @$56 each
$20 hell yea i want some more info
pm me plz perdy perdy pweez

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, it depends on now many miles you drive and how offen you change your oil.

Dealer Horror story.

A few months ago, there was a death in my family and I had to drive from Ogden Ut to St. Louis. After the family stuff was done, I needed a Oil change. I went to the Dodge dealership in North St. Louis county for a oil chenge. Now I was going to buy the oil change service contract before my first oil change, well leaving town within 2 hours of my mom calling me on a sunday kept that from happenin. Anyway, I go down the dealership, thinking hey I work for a dealership in Utah, they'll tqake care of me. So I ask the service advisor what it going to cost me since I work for a dealership. $102! I tell him I only charge my customers $52! He says welll he's a union shop. I said if I call back to my Dealership and buy the service contract from them would he take a faxed copy? He said sure. Or I could just pay you the amount he would be payed by Chrysler, He said no to that saying it was below his cost. But you'll take a faxed copy of the contract? Yes he said so I call back bought it and he took it. I have a copy of where he want to charge me $102..Another dealership in mid county said that would have done it for $54 for me. Oh well!

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
I put at least 1000 miles a month on my cummins, usually in the 1500 range getting up to 2000 a month sometimes. You don't need to change the oil in a cummins every 3,000 miles/3 months like old cars. Those days have passed, most vehicles can go 7500 miles between oil changes, some 15,000 miles or more.

·
Registered
220 Posts
yea maybe if your motor is in good shape and your useing amsoil
my motor is wore plum out
the oil is black after about 1000 miles and smells burnt at 2000 miles then at 3000 its all gone "nothen left on the dip stick" lol
3000 is as far as i go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts