Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and didn't find the info on this.

I saw the complete 6" lift on Offroad Exchange's web site. It uses: 6" skyjacker springs, Shaggy's flip shackles, ubolt flip, front shackles, steering arm, adjustable drag link, all hardware, brake lines and shocks. Link to kit

Is this kit really worth the $1499 price? I was going to get the Tuff Country 6" lift and later do the shackle flip combo. But this looks like I would work out better, just more money up front.

I am looking to put this lift on a 85 RC with a 360 and 35X12.5 tires.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Bill Cooke of ORE is an excellent guy to deal with in my opinion. I bought some stuff there and he sent it no problem, in fact I still owe him $12 USD because it costed extra to ship to my location, but he shipped it anyways, so he's an excellent guy in my books. :)

BTW whoever does the welding and fabricating there does an excellent job from what I have seen.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
1500 for a lift? most IFS lifts dont cost that much. you can get shackle flip plans here for free and build them yourself and you can probably do the ubolt flip yourself. want to run 35s? id get tuff countrys 4 in lift and a 2 or 3 in body lift. if you need more lift later you can build a shackle flip.

Duane

·
Registered
421 Posts
I run the ORE shackle- u-bolt flip and SJ springs, its a great combo. Combined with the shocks, brake lines, drag link, ect..ect.. These extra parts are all essential to a good working lift.You cant beat that deal for a bolt on lift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts