Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! GP and I have designed a logo utilizing the look of our State flag to represent the RCC Arizona Chapter. We thought it would be neat to have t-shirts and/or stickers available for our fellow members.

Let us know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Looks good to me. Put that on the back of a t-shirt and the RCC logo on the front and we might have something there. At least I'd buy one. Keep us posted as to what the final decision on the shirts is going to be.

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
That sure does look sweet, I have been to Arizona a whole bunch a times, Football games, Grand Canyon 5 times, north rim once, if you did it you would no why only once is enough..
Petrified forest, painted desert a dozen times, the meteor crater is cool too, till you go through it 4 times and carry around a camera..LMAO

·
Registered
660 Posts
Looks good twister. I am sure you guys are already planning some stickers so let us know when you get done and we will take some off your hands!!!! You guys rule

Ryan

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the input, guys. I'm flattered by your compliment, especially, Mohammad, knowing how you feel about stickers! <poke, poke, jab, jab> :p

Chris, since Sam doesn't really have a logo for the site, what do you have in mind for the front of the shirt? Perhaps the graphic that we use on the mousepads?

Thanks, again, for the feedback everyone. Keep it coming!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
i'm not sure what he was thinking but i think that ram head tihng with the letters in a circle around it like in the corner of the tshirt (usual place over left chest) with that on the back would look cool or that on the front with the circle rcc logo in rear rEALLY BIG

·
Registered
244 Posts
The AZ Chapter Logo looks really good. Maybe a US flag with the words -

RamchargerCentral.Com
(US flag)
Made in the USA

- would look good on the flip side of a T-shirt. Just a suggestion.

The logo does look good, it would do fine on a T-shirt by itself. I would buy a sticker/magnet and a T-shirt.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay guys, we're going to roll with the chapter logo posted above. I put one on each side rear window of the Ramus last night - they look pretty good! ;D The total diamter is 7.25".

The first sticker to all members is free, so if you would like to have one, let me know whether you want to place it on the outside or the inside of your vehicle.

I haven't done anything with shirts yet. There are some good suggestions above. Does anyone have any more ideas, or is there one in particular above that sounds like a winner?

·
Registered
537 Posts
The logo is nice and clean looking.
Here is some more info on the AZ flag.

The 13 rays of red and gold on the top half of the flag represent both the 13 original colonies of the Union, and the rays of the Western setting sun. Red and gold were also the colors carried by Coronado's Spanish expedition in search of the Seven Cities of Cibola in 1540. The bottom half of the flag has the same Liberty blue as the United States flag. Since Arizona was the largest producer of copper in the nation, a copper star was placed in the flag's center.

·
Super Moderator
5,026 Posts
440Ramcharger said:
Any additional ideas from my other clubs logo?
I like the gecko on it. I have a CNC machined aluminum gecko I was going to put on the side of the Ramus. Some kid will pull it off probably.

We are thinking about incorporating a stylized roadrunner on it somehow - symbolic of the state bird, the Mopar connection, and the Off-Roadrunner name we were discussing.

Here's a couple views of it on the Ramus:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Silly baby, the roadrunner is New Mexico's state bird. The cactus wren is our state bird. :p :-*

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think the sticker looks great. I will take two for the outside. Just let me know how much and I will send you a check.

I would also buy a t-shirt if we decide to go that route. Just let me know.

·
Super Moderator
5,026 Posts
Twister said:
Silly baby, the roadrunner is New Mexico's state bird. The cactus wren is our state bird. :p :-*
Umm..er, duh. I know that ??? It was a test, and you passed sweetie!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Silly GP.....that's what happens when you sit in a seat all day vibrating 1000 ft above the earth..... Your brain begins to get mushy... ;D

·
Super Moderator
5,026 Posts
Well, Arizona Off-Cactus Wrens just sounds silly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts