Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I are headed for Burleson Wednesday morning to drop the kids at my parents. Thursday morning we fly out early for Puerto Rico and don't come back until July 3. I doubt I'll be on-line much, but that doesn't mean that between Pina Coladas, Rum Runners, and Rum & cokes that I won't be thinking about my friends from RamchargerCentral.  :)

Cheers  {beer}

Brad, Missy, Henry & Jack

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yea.. sure... rub it in.... Enjoy yourself....

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OSS of RCC said:
Yea.. sure... rub it in.... Enjoy yourself....
Thank you Will. :)

BTW, we are staying at the Hilton Waldorf Astoria in San Juan for FREE! And... airfare is free, and rental car for the trip is free. Only thing we have to buy is food from Sunday to Saturday. Rub, rub... ;D

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Have a great time, Sounds like you got a good deal.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Brad, you and Missy go and enjoy yourself. You both deserve it. When you come back, give me a job so I can be as fortunate as you. Just not sure I want to work as hard as you have to get where you are.  Enjoy yourselves.....Pictures are a must!

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toyradio said:
Brad, you and Missy go and enjoy yourself. You both deserve it. When you come back, give me a job so I can be as fortunate as you. Just not sure I want to work as hard as you have to get where you are. Enjoy yourselves.....Pictures are a must!
Thanks Skip! I should have a couple pictures when we get back. ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
OK, He should be on a jet headed south by now. I got a spare set of keys to "Precious", anybody know where he parks it? LETS GO MUDDIN'!!!!! WOOOHOOO! Whos in?!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
yea.. pick me up on the way to the mall..LOL

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I know where it is.ehehehehehehehe  ;D

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Brutalowner said:
OK, He should be on a jet headed south by now. I got a spare set of keys to "Precious", anybody know where he parks it? LETS GO MUDDIN'!!!!! WOOOHOOO! Whos in?!
May have to take a RC to get there. Nick and I did the hill climb in his Nissan with the welder in the back. Had to drop to low gear... I would have loved to see the motor home at the top of the hill going up the hill.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brutalowner said:
In anticipation of certain deviants on this site, I had Missy park the Journey about 4" off the back bumper so My Precious would be safe. Trees & deck prevent forward progress, in addition to a 750 lb quad that is blocked in & can't be rolled. The spooky neighbor-dude has been offered $200 to pop-a-cap in anyone within 5' of Precious, and he replied that he was happy to have permission to shoot into someone else's property, since most know to stay away from his.

Last... Norris the attack cat will scratch anyone that touches Precious neck to nuts.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I gave him 250 to let me move the journey........ ;D  {devil}
tow truck made short work of it. BTW thanks for leaving Precious's keys out where we could find them....:)

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Just as long as I don't have to tow it again... {devil}

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahhh... home at last. Yesterday was a journey from hades, but we did get to my parent's house by 9:30. We were supposed to be in at 4 PM, but flight delays and weather in DFW caused lots of sitting at the airport and on a stationary plane.

Drove home this morning, and it's funny how being home after 10 days is as nice as the vacation itself.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Glad you had an awsome vacation. We are happy to have you both back among us. Now we can all get back to whatever we like to call normal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts