Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Registered
{gloating}

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's unbelievable. Time to go north. It's one thing to have those two living in my huge country but in my small city? See ya later! They say they want to break away from the royal family but they move to a city named after queen Victoria with a rich British flare to it. It's all bullshit. They never left the royal family. Just more deception.

Registered
Canadian country boy said:
It's unbelievable. Time to go north. It's one thing to have those two living in my huge country but in my small city? See ya later! They say they want to break away from the royal family but they move to a city named after queen Victoria with a rich British flare to it. It's all bullshit. They never left the royal family. Just more deception.
Doesn't matter how far north you go, CCB. Queen Elizabeth with still have her cute little mug on your fiat currency. She'll be close by wherever you are. :)

Registered
I'm so grateful for those d!cks in Boston and the East coast who opened a can of whoop a$$ on the British so we don't have to worry about Queens and Kings etc.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
86w250 said:
I'm so grateful for those d!cks in Boston and the East coast who opened a can of whoop a$$ on the British so we don't have to worry about Queens and Kings etc.
Actually Britain owns the United States AND Mexico also. Look into the BNA act - British North American Act. It's the second highest law of the land in all reality (next to maritime law as maritime law is the highest law of the land. That's what the gold tassels around the flag represents - maritime law).

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PowerWagonPete said:
Doesn't matter how far north you go, CCB. Queen Elizabeth with still have her cute little mug on your fiat currency. She'll be close by wherever you are. :)
Ya Pete you're right. They aged her on our money now, so the reptilian in her is really prevalent now! 🤣

Registered
86w250 said:
Might happen again if the leftists don't start checking their privilege soon, 86W250, and especially if they commence a march for our muskets and powder. ;)

Registered
Actually Britain owns the United States AND Mexico also. Look into the BNA act - British North American Act. It's the second highest law of the land in all reality (next to maritime law as maritime law is the highest law of the land. That's what the gold tassels around the flag represents - maritime law).
You'll never see a gold fringe around this one...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag 8)

Ya Pete you're right. They aged her on our money now, so the reptilian in her is really prevalent now! 🤣
And at least Harry's trying to do something about the inbreeding problem, CCB. :p

Registered
How does britain (that's right I'm not capitalizing it) own the USA under the BNA act? Its the Canadian constitution from 1867. I didn't read the whole thing, but the BNA act is for the provinces.

Administrator
86w250 said:
We came close to just swapping one king for another. We have the forward thinking of Prince Henry, younger brother of the Prussian king, Frederick the Great, to thank (I'm sure the distance was another factor). His rejection, is what led the delegates to come up with the Constitution.

https://time.com/5459916/american-monarchy/.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PowerWagonPete said:
You'll never see a gold fringe around this one...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag 8)

And at least Harry's trying to do something about the inbreeding problem, CCB. :p
YOU BET my friend! Unfortunately for us Canadians that flat don't have much clout. Most Canadians are unarmed by tyrannical laws that have illegally been put in place of the REAL laws that are given to each sovereign Canadian. Approximately 3 people per 1000 carry in Canada. That's ain't going to do much for any kind of fight foreign or domestic. Many of our laws today are unconstitutional.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.