Dodge RamCharger Central banner

odd ball part, rubber plug, Indiana

717 views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  bowes seal fast 85 rc 
#1 ·
theses r the two part numbers on the 2'' plugs 992c1 and 603q883 followed by a 43 and the chrsler simble. if this helps any and the 1/2 inch plugs theres no visable numbers on it we can email u pichures if u want, just pm bowes seal fast 85 rc ur email address, still need two more rubber 2 inch plugs and four 1/2'' plugs.

#2 ·
How many do you want?I have a coffey can full.$1.oo each plus shipping??Unless you want more than 2 then I will sell cheaper.  Rorry

#3 ·
Guess I read that wrong.You need 16 of them? I may not have that many,but will look.If I do I would take $10.oo for 16 of them plus shipping.  Rorry

#5 ·
I will head out and see how many I have and let you know this evening.  Rorry

#7 ·
I have 8 of the heavier more rubber like plugs and 10 of the plastic plugs.Let me know if you want them.    Rorry

#9 ·
No,I dont have any of the smaller ones.Shoot me an offer on the 8 plugs I have. I dont think shipping will be too bad.If you want 2 of the plastic plugs to make a full 10 thats fine with me.  Thanks,Rorry

#11 ·
my hubbies a little picky he says he only wants the rubber ones because hes filling holes in his roof on the in side of the truck (what ever that means), but if he said mopar nolonger carries them so u guys r all we have is ten a fair price for the eight u have rorry and u pay shipping we can do paypal or money order. pink, if u have ether of these to plugs we would be very thankful.

#12 ·
Sounds good.I have the 8 rubber plugs.$10 plus shipping(which shouldnt be much).is good with me.Im me with your email and adress and I will get you a shipping cost.  Thanks, Rorry

#18 ·
bowes seal fast 85 rc said:
still need two more rubber 2 inch plugs and four 1/2'' plugs.
Where you at on these? I may have what you need to finish. Send me a pic of each style and I will get back to you.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.