Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mostly for Brad but others may want to comment on this.

If we have a chance to ride, especially at Marble Falls, in October, then I don't want to mess with the car show thing.  The problem I have is guys are taking vacation in October and I would need as much notice as to dates and stuff to try and make arrangements to protect days off for a trip.

You can consider this as my pre-poll answer for location but I would be willing to go anywhere else as well.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
By October we may have the Sammi or/and Tonys truck up and going. If nothing else I have the 91. may be able to have the 87 ready to roll. So guys let me know. general Sams, Marble Falls. But like Ron I need to know as early as I can to get the funds, ect to go.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Would be about the right time of year, and I can get Skippy to bring some Ferd parts to the meet! ;)

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Sounds like a plan Mike.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Lets get a date set or a poll anyway.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
ha depending on where it's at I may be able to make it... but I will only have my diesel.... I don't know where marble falls is but we could always do alto again......

Scott

·
5,645 Posts
4wheelinstud said:
ha depending on where it's at I may be able to make it... but I will only have my diesel.... I don't know where marble falls is but we could always do alto again......

Scott
Marble falls is North West of Austin Tx

·
Registered
163 Posts
doesnt matter where for me but im in aslong as its after oct. 2nd because im drivin in a demo. derby that day

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lilbigtxn said:
doesnt matter where for me but im in aslong as its after oct. 2nd because im drivin in a demo. derby that day
I hope you are not driving the RC. ;D

Where is this gonna be? I wanna go watch.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ron I think we can make it anytime because A operators can be B operators. I did want to go to the machine gun shoot in Knob Creek, Ky.in Oct.  but don't think I would be able to go anyway. I would really like to go back to Hidden Falls.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fomoco said:
Ron I think we can make it anytime because A operators can be B operators. I did want to go to the machine gun shoot in Knob Creek, Ky.in Oct. but don't think I would be able to go anyway. I would really like to go back to Hidden Falls.
You gonna take the Ferd or do you think you could take the Willys?

·
Registered
163 Posts
the derby is in brenham and no im not drivin my rc i have a 1976 LTD 2dr with a 460 im runnin. i figure if im gonna destroy a vehicle it will be a ford

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lilbigtxn said:
the derby is in brenham and no im not drivin my rc i have a 1976 LTD 2dr with a 460 im runnin. i figure if im gonna destroy a vehicle it will be a ford
Send us some info on it. I have a daughter and family that would like to go see it. Nick might want to go too.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
I'm itching for an October ride in Marble Falls. With the house going, I can't go as far as Alto.

That said, the house should start coming together and need less input from us by November. I think there is a truck rodeo in November at Shiloh Ridge and I've already had a call from Jarod (ramwrench) saying there was interest from several RCCers in our area in participating.

Does this look like a plan forming? Hidden Falls ORP in October and Shiloh Ridge in November?

Would you guys like me to post a couple of polls and send out an email blast? Anyone, anyone, Ferris...  ???

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BradicusX said:
I'm itching for an October ride in Marble Falls. With the house going, I can't go as far as Alto.

That said, the house should start coming together and need less input from us by November. I think there is a truck rodeo in November at Shiloh Ridge and I've already had a call from Jarod (ramwrench) saying there was interest from several RCCers in our area in participating.

Does this look like a plan forming? Hidden Falls ORP in October and Shiloh Ridge in November?

Would you guys like me to post a couple of polls and send out an email blast? Anyone, anyone, Ferris... ???
Yep!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
weekend of the 23rd and 24th are out for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts