Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Need to find a source for the adjusting nuts for the headlight alignment on a '87 RC. The little nylon nuts with the tines that hold them behind the sheetmetal. Mine just broke and the beams are all over the place!

Cheers

Chris

·
29,451 Posts
I don't have the part #'s, but you should be able to find the in you local part store's "Help!" section. They come with the screw and the plastic piece you spoke of.

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
;D if you still have the screw//// you might do as i did ...use the nylon tag inserts they are free at most dealer ships...they are stronger too ..... quinn

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Now all I have to do is "adjust" them to the point where I wont get the bird when I drive at night!

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I just bought them at autozone. You may want to take rampar410 advice. I have already had one adjuster break just sitting there.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Anyone know where or if I can get the plastic part that the screws go into which hold on the metal headlight frames on a 1976 RC? Mine are starting to get toasted bad.

Mac

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, just got done replacing all four adjusting nuts and I even resisted the temptation to repaint the bezels and buy new black finished mounting screws!

Cheers and thanks again

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts