Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only heard of this recently, sounds interesting. I will admit when they started talking about car battery applications I was thinking group 23 not plug in. I mean I'd buy a car battery that will never go dead provided it doesn't glow in the dark. They did loose me at recharging the battery that never goes flat.

·
Administrator
61,801 Posts
Elon has a long history of promoting snake oils. Twitter stock owners are learning that now.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,307 Posts
I believe Elon is a puppet.

Reactions: BearGills

·
Administrator
61,801 Posts
Costume hat Gesture Cap Entertainment Performing arts

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,307 Posts
Yup, just like him.
I have never believed that Elon owns Tesla or invented anything at Tesla or even his neurolink thingy. He's just a face. A puppet.

·
Administrator
61,801 Posts
Never looked at it, so no idea.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Nobody has to be good at creating anything as long as they have an idea and enough money to pay people to execute the idea into fruition. Elon is a billionaire because of his ideas and dreams. Not his skills.

·
6,307 Posts
Yep, would over $11 trillion dollars be enough money? Thats how much the Rothschild's are worth. That family has more money than the rest of the world's money combined. Elon is a puppet, that is why he is rich. He sold his soul. The guy can barely put a sentence together. He does a lot of talk but when yer jaw'in and getting stoned all the time, where does he find time for the chalkboard ideas and building the prototypes to test these ideas?? Because for a guy who owns a car company, a space agency, a computer programmer, a philanthropist giving speeches all over the world, etc, he sure seems to have a lot of time on his hands. Elon is the real life Iron Man only he serves the enemy.

·
6,307 Posts
Nothing will ever get better until we get back to God. We were once a nation under God but now we all serve the devil.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Yep, would over $11 trillion dollars be enough money? Thats how much the Rothschild's are worth. That family has more money than the rest of the world's money combined. Elon is a puppet, that is why he is rich. He sold his soul. The guy can barely put a sentence together. He does a lot of talk but when yer jaw'in and getting stoned all the time, where does he find time for the chalkboard ideas and building the prototypes to test these ideas?? Because for a guy who owns a car company, a space agency, a computer programmer, a philanthropist giving speeches all over the world, etc, he sure seems to have a lot of time on his hands. Elon is the real life Iron Man only he serves the enemy.
Well you kinda touched on it right there. Getting stoned. LOL. Lots of weird ideas are dreamed up when you are in an altered reality. LOL. And like I said, all you have to do is come up with ideas, and let others make it real.

·
6,307 Posts
Yup. You can bring any idea to life. God said that if they can imagine it they can create it.

Genesis 11:6 - And the LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.

·
6,307 Posts
That includes weather control.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts