Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys come post pictures of your ride in here, yes even ride on lawn mowers will count,...lol :)

Here's a picture of the old Ramcharger:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nice pics btw!! the first one looks like it could be out of a brochure!!!

I don't have a digital camera to take pics. You wouldn't want to see any pics of my junk anyway!! Lol!

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tim in NB said:
Nice pics btw!! the first one looks like it could be out of a brochure!!!

I don't have a digital camera to take pics. You wouldn't want to see any pics of my junk anyway!! Lol!
ah come on Tim, you don't need a didgital camera,... you can have negatives transferred to cd at most local photo labs at affordable prices! :)

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Got some real cherry looking rigs there Dodge7789, You're all welcome to stop by and say hello to the BC folk too

C'ya bie ;D

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
I can't get over how nice that stepside looks...where did you get the rear spoiler on your old RC?

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RED90RC said:
I can't get over how nice that stepside looks...where did you get the rear spoiler on your old RC?
Thanks :) for the kind words about the old stepside. I'll have a few new pictures with the new rubber and rims soon to post.

The spoiler on the ramcharger came off our parts ramcharger ( a 1990le with lots of rust), not sure where the guy got it from, but ken just had to put it on ours!

thanks,
Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts