Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Nova Scotia members intro and joining post

10K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  dodge7789 
#1 ·
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter

#2 ·
Hi,

My name is Mark Quade, I'm currently living in Shearwater, NS. I currently own a 85 RC 4x4, 318cid 2bbl std, 2 inch lift, 31 x 15's. This is my daily driver and I use it for both hunting and fishing. I had a 74 RC same a above except it had the removable top. I'm on the look for a 93 RC 4x4 preferrable a std. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the other mopar drivers in my area.

I'm in the military and my background is aircraft avionics.

Mark Quade
aka Avid_Angler

#4 ·
My name is Chris my husband is Ken, We're both hopeless mopar lovers, We live on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. It's nice to see we have another member from the maritimes, (nice to meet you Mark). You'll find pictures of our RamCharger and trucks in photo section, just look for dodge7789, that's me!! :)

#6 ·
I guess I am the first member from New Brunswick! I live in a town just outside of Saint John which is closer to the state of Maine than Nova Scotia. I live and breath Mopars along with old Cockshutt tractors and old T'nt snowmobiles. A big hello to everyone, especially the other two Maritimer's!!

#7 ·
Tim in NB said:
I guess I am the first member from New Brunswick! I live in a town just outside of Saint John which is closer to the state of Maine than Nova Scotia. I live and breath Mopars along with old Cockshutt tractors and old T'nt snowmobiles. A big hello to everyone, especially the other two Maritimer's!!
Hi Tim, nice to meet a fellow maritimer. And welcome to RCC. There is another member from NB, just outside Moncton, his member name is: muddyrc

We will have to get a chapter for New Burnswick :) , I'll nudge the powers that be!!

Chris

#8 ·
Hi this is Dave from Porters Lake, Nova Scotia. I just purchased a 92 D150 with automatic and a 5.2 litre engine. I have never had a truck before, so this is a new experience. I want to learn as much as I can about this vehicle, and this sounds like the right place. My truck has 165,000 km on it but has no body rust. I will post a picture soon.

#9 ·
DaveMacUser said:
Hi this is Dave from Porters Lake, Nova Scotia. I just purchased a 92 D150 with automatic and a 5.2 litre engine. I have never had a truck before, so this is a new experience. I want to learn as much as I can about this vehicle, and this sounds like the right place. My truck has 165,000 km on it but has no body rust. I will post a picture soon.
Hey,.... Dave,.. welcome to the site,..sorry about getting back to your post so late ::),.. nice to meet you and please get that picture posted.
Chris

#12 ·
fasternu said:
I'm moving to Calias this winter so maybe I can see some of ya'll. Till then, I'm stuck in the middle of Maine.
Hi fasternu!! I have tons of relatives in St Stephen, just across the border here in NB. We will have to hook up some time. I live about 1 hour 45 min from th border just outside of Saint John.

#16 ·
Tim in NB said:
I think they all died, including Krusty. What have you been up to Chris? How was your summer? I like your idea of an East coast gig!
Hey Tim,

LOL,... well I may need go RCC Member Hunting! Wonder what I'll need for ammo,...maybe a couple of 440's hanging over a dirt pit would draw them out of the woods. ;D

This summer I haven't had one Krusty sighting at all, (not sure if that's is a good thing or bad!) We did build a garage 26x36 - 2 storey, now we have a place for the old 77 truck and the 74 car. The Ramcharger is currently getting a paint job, and body work, it need it too! My husband Ken had a great trip to the fall Carlisle show, with 3 other Mopar guys, they even managed to squeeze in a side trip to Hooters! ::) ;D That's about all the excitement we've been up to this past summer and fall.

Would love to get together, sometime, even arrange something before the snow flies! How was your summer?

chris

#17 ·
My summer was busy working as usual! I think that idea of the 440's is a good one. You didn't go to Carlisle, Pa.?

I still don't have a garage!! Nice size you built there! You could have a garage party as a get together!

Built a deck this summer on the back of the house.

I took the motor out of the Ramcharger last year and never got it put back together. Have all the parts bought though. I am currently driving an 83 D250 as a daily driver.

I wonder what did happen to all the other guys that were/are members? I know I come and go depending on what I am doing at the time. I am into antique tractors too.

Tim

#18 ·
Ah tractors,...my brother in-law has a few old ones, Farmalls , I beleive. I want an older cub low boy with the lawn mowing attachment they are so cute. I seen one at a car this summer at the exhibition grounds in Halifax. That garage party might happen next spring early summer. We was planning one but never got done this summer!

#19 ·
Hello all, I'm new so bear with me. I currently live in Bridgewater on the south shore. My dodge is a 1989 dakota 2x4, a few mods have been made of course. Took the 4 banger out and upped the horse power a bit. Got a 1978 5.9l in it now, with a rebuilt thermoquad on top. Trucks been lowered and painted. Will get a pic in as soon as I can, its still a work in progress though even though I drive it dayly to work :) Got a 440 engine and 727 tranny I can pick up cheap too, so thinking about it for back up when i blow the 360 up :p
Good to see a few locals, maybe we'll hook up some day

#23 ·
Hi, I'm Steve.
I live in Mactaquac, NB (just outside of Fredericton), I'm new to this area (3 yrs), moved here from NS (Kentville/Yarmouth)
I have a 79 RC, 33's.
Totally rebuilt it once (97-99), now I'm doing it again.
Should be done in a couple more weeks.

It's great to know there's other people with a love for old Dodge's. Seems everyone's going late model these days.

Is there any word on some sort of get together?
Any word on a NB Chapter?

#25 ·
vardy said:
Hi, I'm Steve.
I live in Mactaquac, NB (just outside of Fredericton), I'm new to this area (3 yrs), moved here from NS (Kentville/Yarmouth)
I have a 79 RC, 33's.

It's great to know there's other people with a love for old Dodge's. Seems everyone's going late model these days.

My wife's parents moved from Keswick to Upper Queensbury a couple years ago. I've been in Fredericton a few times.

Welcome to RCC.

#26 ·
vardy said:
Hi, I'm Steve.
I have a 79 RC, 33's.

Welcome to RCC! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.