Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...havnt been on much, been super busy. Phone broke and i had to start my online life over again lol. Tried to log in under my old info and it told me i dont exist..ha!
Well if anyone has time to chat here i am!
Picked up a few more trucks and another project..78 d300 with a 12ft flat dump. I still have the 75 w300 but it will take the back burner to the d300.
Need some info on coined dually rims..it has 16.5 and id like to go with something more common. It seems i cant buy new 16" wheels anywhere except one shop up here and they cant guarantee they will be coined?? My other option is a hopeful score at the salvage yard....cant get in there at the moment tho as there is still 3ft of snow on the ground..
If he doesnt have any, whats a guy to do? Are there any other cheap options? Not looking to pay for aluminum. This truck was free with the purchase of a dozer...id like it to be my salvaged el cheapo farm hauler...lol whats cheap i know. Im still suffering from a gas nozzle stuck in my rear.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i thought i was attictroll but the site said i didnt exist?? I go by twolines on another site but dont think i used that here...
Anyways im up in Alaska, do a little private logging and run a little farm. I have that yellow w300 with all the problems lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts