Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For the judging you have to be a member of the Northern Mopars club and have a passion for those wonderful cars...and trucks. It is really not that hard and you get to learn a few things as go. The topic we are posting on was for the show from last year but good to see it is finally receiving attention ;D. I'll make this an updated topic related to this year's show.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ill be there. I go to school at nait for a month starting the 23rd for auto body technician. What time does it run from and to?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Zac, it runs from 12:00 to 5:00 at C.O.P. this Saturday.  If you want to call me the number is 921-6646.  I'll be entering the red RC just for show.  some interest has been expressed by another Dodge truck group, so there might be a few going.  Give me a call.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a great show!  170-175 cars and trucks.  Doubled the number of truck from last year.  A Warlock, four or five Little Reds, every generation of dodge truck from '52 on.  At least five old school trucks (pre '73).  One lowered and nothing lifted - could use a few of those.  Even a old Ford F100 with a Mopar powerplant.  Now that's a switch!  I won third place in late model truck/van catagory...now if I only had a camera...still. Now that I'm active (again...third or fourth time) on the site and chapter, I'll give more warning of this and other events to happen.  Having an opportunity for a strong showing from RCC at key events like this can grow us in numbers.  Even if it dosen't, it's fun.  Talked to a few folks all about these vehicles we are so interested in.  Tech, racing, white water rafting, etc, who cares.  This and events like this are great for good times and to meet good people.  Hope you were able to make it Zac.  Like to meet club members before next year.  Again, great show!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I didnt make it. I am dumb and  thought that it was NEXT weekend. I dont know how i missed the date on the title of the post. Oh well maybe next year

1 - 16 of 16 Posts