Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I'm the noob, I figured I'd better throw down some pictures of my ride. This is my 01 Ram dd/trail rig at my last trail ride... the lock-it-up offroad Endurance Ride earlier this year.

Robie

·
Registered
548 Posts
Looks good wish I had a truck like that

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
thats awesome pics....and an aweosme truck. cool beans man.......what are the specs of the truck?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing special... 318, auto, NP321, 9.25 rear (d60 on it's way from new orleans as we speak) and 44 front. 2 inch daystar spacer front and tough country AAL rear. 305/70r16. Hopefully sometime this january I'll get the build done on it. It will then have D60 rear, HP d60 front, fox coilovers with custom 4+links front and rear. If I end up with any money left over, I'm try and build a new motor setup for a vortech supercharger but that's in the distant future.

R

·
Registered
810 Posts
Nice truck, and you certainly aren't afraid to use it!
It's good to see another Louisiana person on the board, we need all the members we can get.
Where were the photos taken?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those pictures are from the Lock it Up Off Road Endurance Ride in mobile alabama earlier this year. Where is River Ridge?/?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually found some more on another person's cardomain page. I'll see if I can get ahold of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts