Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've posted a few times about the Photo gallery not working. Is someone reading this?

·
Administrator
Community Manager
200 Posts
Hey,

This has been reported, I just checked the ticket and the tech team are still looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Niall

·
Super Moderator
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VAdmin said:
Hey,

This has been reported, I just checked the ticket and the tech team are still looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Niall
No problem. It's just that we brought it up a few times and no one acknowledged it. Please keep us posted. thanks.

·
Super Moderator
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VAdmin said:
Hey,

Niall
Coming up on a month from this thread alone. Any updates?

·
Administrator
Community Manager
200 Posts
Hey guys,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response for updates on these issues. This has been an issue that requires a lot more combing through code than normal and our techs are still trying to pin down where the issue is streaming from. They also want to make sure that whatever the fix they put in place, doesn't break the site more.

I have bumped this ticket (2329476) to them so when we get any updates, we'll alert you. Thank you guys for your continued patience and understanding on this matter.

Cheers,
Natalie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts