1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Oh No, now Corvette Fans will have to come up with more exuses to why they really dont suck at life....  tisk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah Corvettes are on the chopping block as well so ha!! And vettes dont have the pemanently pissed look of the viper

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Damnit, there goes my dreams of someday owning a Viper.  Guess i'll just have to settle for a Challenger and the A-Bodies that are lined up outside the garage.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I'm really surprised the Vipers made it this long...

·
7,250 Posts
I've known about this for a while so yeah, for me, its old news. I don't really care, never really wanted one anyway. I would rather have an old A body.

Chris

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
While I have always kind of liked the Viper, I really wish they would have went forward with this car

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
IntenseImages said:
While I have always kind of liked the Viper, I really wish they would have went forward with this car

I remember when that came out! I was hoping they would rebedge it and make that the next Viper...

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Hard_runner67 said:
I remember when that came out! I was hoping they would rebedge it and make that the next Viper...
12 cylinders, 4 turbochargers, and a Viper body. I can see I like where this is going. ;D

Eric

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i dont like it anyways besides i would rather have Daytona Charger any Day of the week first production car to pass the 200mph barrier

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
87 Baja RamCharger said:
well i dont like it anyways besides i would rather have Daytona Charger any Day of the week first production car to pass the 200mph barrier
You n me both. But a Daytona or Superbird would cost more than the Viper probably :eek: :-\

·
Registered
52,714 Posts
ChrisKD said:
You n me both. But a Daytona or Superbird would cost more than the Viper probably :eek: :-\
Yes they would.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah but my dads old 72 Hemi cuda sold back in 03 for $263,000 at auction and now were searchin for a hemi daytona to restore so thats why I mentioned the daytona.

And now the Cuda is in Saudi Arabia it completed the princes Mopar Collection.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I hate these bean counters.It doesnt matter how unpractical a car is or how much money is lost making one.A car company needs a flagship car that is "Look at Me".Without viper or corvette what will represent the companies?A cobalt?An impala?A caliber?A stratus?

·
29,516 Posts
RedneckInTraining said:
I hate these bean counters.It doesnt matter how unpractical a car is or how much money is lost making one.A car company needs a flagship car that is "Look at Me".Without viper or corvette what will represent the companies?
Yeah, you should own one, no matter how unpractical it is for your budget. Sooo, when you buying? ::)

·
Premium Member
24,598 Posts
RedneckInTraining said:
I hate these bean counters.It doesnt matter how unpractical a car is or how much money is lost making one.A car company needs a flagship car that is "Look at Me".Without viper or corvette what will represent the companies?A cobalt?An impala?A caliber?A stratus?
The dodge ram IS and has been the flagship vehicle for quite some time. Crawl out from the rock. Also take some business classes and learn why loss-leaders that do not result in some kind of revenue, is just bad business sense.

·
7,250 Posts
s ǝoɾ said:
The dodge ram IS and has been the flagship vehicle for quite some time. Crawl out from the rock. Also take some business classes and learn why loss-leaders that do not result in some kind of revenue, is just bad business sense.
X2

The purpose of being in business is to make money, not lose it.

Chris

·
Registered
941 Posts
wycowboy said:
X2

The purpose of being in business is to make money, not lose it.

Chris
In today's world it's not hard to lose money, and harder to make it...

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
87 Baja RamCharger said:
Yeah but my dads old 72 Hemi cuda sold back in 03 for $263,000 at auction and now were searchin for a hemi daytona to restore so thats why I mentioned the daytona.

And now the Cuda is in Saudi Arabia it completed the princes Mopar Collection.
Ya know, I would have sworn that 1971 was the last year for the Hemi Cuda {think}

1 - 20 of 32 Posts