Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
What a crock, I would sue the district for discrimination.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would do more than that.... but then that's my opinion.

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
I heard on the radio that a kid at another school was punched in the face for wearing an American flag to school.

When you can't wear your country's flag on apparel at a school in YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY, but illegal aliens can wave their country's flag on OUR SOIL and get away with it, SOMETHING IS WRONG!  :mad: {flame}

We better start taking steps to take our country back or we will not have a country. We will be assimilated into a borderless, one world society with no rights or freedoms; only rights provided by the government for the collective good as they see it.  {puke}

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shoot 'um and toss them over the fence we paid them to build...

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
BradicusX said:
We better start taking steps to take our country back or we will not have a country. We will be assimilated into a borderless, one world society with no rights or freedoms; only rights provided by the government for the collective good as they see it. {puke}
An Obama and Clinton fantasy....

·
Registered
52,714 Posts
BradicusX said:
I heard on the radio that a kid at another school was punched in the face for wearing an American flag to school.

When you can't wear your country's flag on apparel at a school in YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY, but illegal aliens can wave their country's flag on OUR SOIL and get away with it, SOMETHING IS WRONG! :mad: {flame}

We better start taking steps to take our country back or we will not have a country. We will be assimilated into a borderless, one world society with no rights or freedoms; only rights provided by the government for the collective good as they see it. {puke}
X2 Brad.............. :-\

·
Registered
527 Posts
BradicusX said:

When you can't wear your country's flag on apparel at a school in YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY, but illegal aliens can wave their country's flag on OUR SOIL and get away with it, SOMETHING IS WRONG! :mad: {flame}

Its not WE THE PEOPLE an more its WE THE GOVERNMENT

·
Registered
52,714 Posts
DerangedMoose said:
Its not WE THE PEOPLE an more its WE THE GOVERNMENT
That's where it's going unless we stop it! VOTE THEM OUT!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Who are you gonna vote in? Republicans want the border open so as to have access to cheap labor. They have already admitted to that. Repubs say Dems want the border open for all the votes. Back and forth. Even Glenn Beck said Arizona's new immigration law Shreds the constitution.  I'm all for shutting it down too. And any one, especially true American citizens, should wear whatever they want on whatever day the want. If I want to wear german leiderhosen during hanukah, I will. Those students will win that case. The school district already apologized for their misstep. This whole "vote em out" thing is tired. Just vote out the incumbents. They oversaw this whole economic debacle. Repubs and Dems alike.  {pity}

·
Registered
52,714 Posts
If you look you will find real conservatives to vote for. BUT it starts in the dem/repub committies in your state. You have to get those people out so the "real" people can get in the primaries, then have a chance at the poles.

The problem is at a state level as well as bigger. I don't care what party they are in as long as they have a conservative view I'm happy to vote for them.

Bottom line, it's not about the party line it's about the person and the amount of integrity they have and if they are willing to stand up for what is right.  {2cents}

·
Registered
527 Posts
I say  the people tell politicians that if the average person can make it on $8.00 an hour and no insurance then I say every one of the politicians get their pay cut to $8.00    and no insurance like they vote for the people. but they don't listen to the people any more this insurance bill shows that look how many states have law suites against them......I agree vote them all out get new I hope they haven't done to much damage and it can be fixed.

·
Registered
52,714 Posts
s ǝoɾ said:
What if I don't want wingers from either side in office? What if I want a moderate?

Does that mean I'm voting to cancel out another vote? ;D
Hey I vote third party. ;D But until people start believing that they can vote that way and the person has a chance to win it will not matter much, they will still vote the "lesser of two evils". :-\

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
s ǝoɾ said:
What if I don't want wingers from either side in office? What if I want a moderate?

Does that mean I'm voting to cancel out another vote? ;D
Out of curiosity, what is it that a conservative right winger believes in that you don't?

·
Registered
423 Posts
thats bs someoe sent me a picture where the mexico flag was above a upside down USA flag that worth a beatin right there!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
forsyth426 said:
thats bs someoe sent me a picture where the mexico flag was above a upside down USA flag that worth a beatin right there!!!!!!!!
the upside down flag is a signal that there is trouble... the mexIcan flag above ours indicates a conquering nation

both are true unfortunately

1 - 17 of 17 Posts