Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To join just say alittle something about yourself and truck here, then send me a e-mail with your 1st name and screen name and a contact # to [email protected]

I am not a resident in NJ but i live just south of it in DE...

I am actually up in NJ alot as my parents live by cherry hill and my in laws live up by ft lee.

Let me know if you come up with anything and i will try to attend.

Pat

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Hey guy's you are now up to 5 welcome slampig NJ's newest member current members are Bigbad360 , Evildriver3 , 83Prospector , Tazmaniak , and now Slampig , there are others but they seem to keep ignoring my messages to sign in for there area chapter

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
BigBad360 said:
OK, for all of you NJ chapter members who don't know me, I'm Isaac, I live in North West NJ. My family just moved while I was at school, so I don't really know much about my new home, but it is in Hope, NJ. If you need to get in touch with me, my email and AIM are in my profile. I will give my cell number out when my cell is working. Right now it is messed up since I ran it over with Canyonaro and I don't have time to get it fixed right now. I do have a school number, but seeing as more than just members see these boards I will just give it out by email. I am in Fairfield CT attending college at Fairfield University and playing football for the Stags. I hope to see more people using this board because I think it's a great idea. I know for a fact that MrDakota will be a member when he realizes this is up. He is my good friend and will be at any event I am at. I guarantee that. So that means we are at the grand ol number of 10 I believe. OK this is getting long.

Isaac
Tell mrdakota to get to it man and tell him to be at the swap meet also check the rest of the board

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Hey Guy's i thought i was getting some life back in NJ, but hey i'll take some PA members also

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Mr.Ramtastic said:
how do i become a member?
Send me an e-mail with your name and RCC screen name and phone # and i will make you a member, send it by email, brooklyn hmm were you parked along the gaurd rail at the swap meet in e town?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
I live in New Jersey.
I go 4 wheeling with my Dodge as often as i can.
I Have a 1987 Dodge Ram Charger w/ 318 engine. 4 wheel drive, 2 barrel carb. Automatic.
I will try any new spot possible

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
If you guy's want the next Chapter Event is in the NY board and is for Jan 4th if your interested send me an e-mail with your contact info and name, i will add your name to the members list and your ph# to the contact list that is in my possesion only

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey i wanna play in the mud too
can huh?
ive got a 79 ramcharger on 33s all stock except for the dents a 69 road runner and a 73 baracuda and subscriptions too mopar action and mopar high performance . i think im qualified oh yeah i have a garage too :-X

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Nice to meet you Kilr actually we met in chat, but did you say you have a garage, plus reading material what's your address so i can move in

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
kilr383 said:
doesnt anyone read the offroad invite page? i wanna go wheelin
It's a good thing no one reads the off-road invite page, and if someone does and invites kilr make sure you lead otherwise go read the Silt monster post.

Also Redglowsticks and FFJR02 you guy's haven't sent me your info (names and phone#, the phone # won't be listed) so when you get a chance so i can add you to the member's list please send it to [email protected] thankyou.

P.S. also head the e-mail RCC Chapter info so i don't delete it thanks, and then i will be able to contact you by e-mail of upcoming events, also i head those RCC or RamChargerCentral.com Chapter event

·
Registered
63 Posts
ok the trucks outta the drink,now im ready to go wheelin...who wants to come.or we can just do one of those meet things. although summers comin soon (ihope)so ill be gettin my cars ready for the nice days and racing so plan soon please
:-X

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello all, just checking in. I am in N.Jersey and I just bought a new Ram 1500. It will be here in about 8 to 10 weeks. I look forward to meeting some of you and checking out your rides.
Chris

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Great you finally found it, ok see you in E-town, send me your contact info, screen name, real name, e-mail, and a phone # for emergency contacts, you can e-mail me when ever you please, also everyone knows my # is in the members list if you should need to get in contact with me on saturday if your running late or lost in the parking lot at E-town

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Sure can Jsims, feel free to add whatever ideas you may have

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think I posted in the wrong place before....if so, sorry. :-[
Is this where you sign in for the NJ Chapter? If not, please tell me where...thanks ;)

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Welcome aboard wolfangels, and you posted in the correct thread thankyou

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
wolfangels said:
Evildriver-3 said:
Welcome aboard wolfangels, and you posted in the correct thread thankyou
Whew...Thanks...glad to be here. :)
When you get a chance just drop me an "e-mail" with your "real name" your "screen name" and a "contact #" and i will add you to the members list

1 - 20 of 162 Posts