Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am coming out to CO to visit my girlfriend I believe december 27th and staying until january 5th. If anything's going on, I might be able to partake in the action. No RC, but one hell of a shotgun rider.

Isaac

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey I hope so. I am buying my ticket tonight.

Isaac

G

·
Hey guys it's only October we should be able to come up with something to do at least one day Bigbad 360 is here
Any suggestions?

G

·
Yeah, we need to do something while Isaac is here. Some fresh mountain air would do him good. Anyone ever try Argentine Pass above Georgetown?

G

·
Let's see when Isaac can make it and plan it around that. I've never been on Argentine Pass, but I hear it's a fairly easy ride up to some really pretty country. It's an up and back trail unless you're completely crazy and try going down the sheer back side of the pass. There could also be 4 foot of snow that time of year.

G

·
I changed to the night shift where i work and quit my pt job so I now have FRI, SAT and SUN off so keep that in mind when you talk to Isaac
Greg

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, any day between the 27th of december and 5th of january would be fine. I negotiated with the "old lady" and she is cool with the idea of me going 4wheeling with you guys. Now I know negotiating with my girlfriend isn't my style, but this is the first time I am going out west to see where she lives and we've been going out for well over 2 years. So basically, if there is a day that works best with you guys between those dates, I'm there. If you want to call my cell (which is a piece of garbage and doesn't always work) it's 973 713 5725. My house at school is 203 256 7163. So just in case I go AWOL for a few days you guys can reach me.

Isaac

G

·
How about the 29th of December then?

Isaac, that time of year the weather could be 60 degrees or 30 below. Could be completely dry or 4 foot of snow. Bring some heavy clothes.

Anybody else interested in seeing BigBad360 gasping for air at the summit of Argentine Pass?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PrimerGrey said:
How about the 29th of December then?

Isaac, that time of year the weather could be 60 degrees or 30 below. Could be completely dry or 4 foot of snow. Bring some heavy clothes.

Anybody else interested in seeing BigBad360 gasping for air at the summit of Argentine Pass?
gasping for air? HA! I may be a 310+lb lineman, but an athlete none the less. I know I am going to eat these words, but, "BRING IT ON!" What day is the 29th? It sounds good as far as I know, I really don't have much planned at all. I will bring extra warm clothes, good idea, I almost didn't think of that. Other than that I'll bring lots of pictures and nerves of steel. hehe

Isaac

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sweet Jesus, Im off the 29th of Dec. as long as the navy doesnt try to screw me in the ass. Otherwise Im up for it! Should be fun!!!

G

·
gasping for air? HA! I may be a 310+lb lineman, but an athlete none the less. I know I am going to eat these words, but, "BRING IT ON!" What day is the 29th? It sounds good as far as I know, I really don't have much planned at all. I will bring extra warm clothes, good idea, I almost didn't think of that. Other than that I'll bring lots of pictures and nerves of steel. hehe
Isaac
LOL That is pretty funny. I think we should feed him a couple of drinks and see how that makes him feel ;D

BTW what team do you play for?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
BigBad360 said:
gasping for air? HA! I may be a 310+lb lineman, but an athlete none the less. hehe
Isaac
Isaac, doncha watch them big linemen playin the Donkeys at Mile High Stadium? And thats only 5280 ft or so! :eek: I would guess the pass in question is at least 11000 or so. Lookin fwd to meetin ya anyway.
Tony

G

·
I've done Argintine Pass in the summer and it isn't too bad. There's lots of nice trails in the area. You probably won't get to the top due to deep snow but give it a shot anyway. Have fun!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts