Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Nil Sine Numine

9K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Grim 
#1 ·
Nothing without the Divine Will. The state of Colorado motto. Or something really close. This is one fine state we live in. THIS is where the original wheeling is. The state animal is the Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep. What does that say for our choice of vehicle? Quite a bit, in my estimation. So, lets all sign up, get acquainted, and make the rest of 'em jealous.
Tony

G
#3 ·
Wow, our very own place. What do you think? Maybe some curtains and flowers to liven up the place?

Looks like we're back in business, so let's get to it.

1. How about a name? Mile Hi RCC has been suggested.anymore suggestions?

2. First get-together, when, where,

3. Where do we want the chapter to go and what do we want to accomplish?

4. Do blondes really have more fun? (I figured as long as we're answering questions, I'd try to get an answer for this one)

Danny

#4 ·
PrimerGrey said:
1. How about a name? Mile Hi RCC has been suggested.anymore suggestions?
RCC of the Rockies
Continental Divide RCC
Colorado RCC
...ya I dunno...Mile High does invoke the image I reckon....
lets toss it around and get some more input.

Im tied up this weekend, dayum its already August! That must be why Im sweatin plow truck repairs huh! Its been down to 45 a few mornings this last week....think S N OW !!
Tony

G
#7 ·
Hey I found it

I like Mile High RCC

I don't like colorado rcc because it sounds too much like those guys with the other brand ;D

I have to stick around home for the next couple of days/weeks depending on the misses and the baby but I could do a lunch or breakfast thing if somebody is up for that
Greg

#8 ·
gmule said:
but I could do a lunch or breakfast thing if somebody is up for that
ya know, wycowboy is in town for personal reasons and may give me a call. i'll contact you, and anyone else if they like, if he gets some time to hook up. more than likely it will be short notice and in the thornton area. let me know who's interested. hopefully he will get some time.

but the lunch idea is good. that's how ramdodger and i met. much easier to plan than a weekend trail ride or camp out. we'll set something up soon, but let's see if wycowboy can make it, too.

#12 ·
Hey whats up i live in shit town Pueblo and i need some guys to go 4 wheeling with well if you guys want to get to together some time and tear it up just drop by i dont think i can go that far with my ram charger its kinda a peice of shit and i need to rebuild the engin on it well talk to you later

lance P.S can i post pics on here ?

G
#14 ·
Ok, a little chapter business here.

1. At last count, we have 11 CO members. 2 haven't signed up in the acms yet, but I have been in contact with them.

2. The concensus for a name seems to be in favor of Mile Hi (or High) RCC. All in favor, raise your hands.

3. When would be a good time for a breakfast or lunch meet? Greg can't stray too far from home, so maybe he can come up with a good time and place.

4. Any thoughts, ideas, questions, comments, bitches or complaints ya'll want to bring up?

G
#15 ·
PrimerGrey said:
Ok, a little chapter business here.

2. The concensus for a name seems to be in favor of Mile Hi (or High) RCC. All in favor, raise your hands.

3. When would be a good time for a breakfast or lunch meet? Greg can't stray too far from home, so maybe he can come up with a good time and place.
Wednesday Aug 7th Official due date but could be any day
As long as I am within about 30 min of home that is probably going to be ok

My vote for chapter name is Mile High RCC
Looking foreward to meeting you guys I have a digi cam so I can get some pics of our rigs and such
Later

#16 ·
Between Colorado, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico we must have close to 20 members, the 4 corners states have the best wheeling too...gotta love the southwest

G
#17 ·
Here's a little more info for you.

We now have 13 members and counting. Only 8 of us have signed up on the acms. If you haven't done so already, please take a minute to do that. It helps. At the top of the boards page you'll see a button named chapters. Just follow the instructions.

If there are no objections, our chapter name will be Mile High RCC.

Some things to do in the future.

gmule suggested we join the Adopt-a-Trail program. We would be responsible for repairing and cleaning up a trail or section of trail somewhere in CO. Sounds like a great idea.

Maybe a web site that we can link to some of these clubs listed below. I would like to see RCC and our chapter advertised in these places. What do you think? I'm no computer wiz, but there are several of you that are. So you'll be put to work.

http://www.cohvco.org/20020614.htm
http://www.sofcom.com.au/4WD/Clubs/US
http://www.cosports.com/fwhldr/home.htm
http://www.truckworld.com/Stuck-Of-The-Month/stuck-trucks-2000.html

A chapter newsletter. Either weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, whatever. So we don't tie up Sam's bandwidth with all my drivel. Could also be done thru the website idea above?

Just some ideas to kick around. Let me know what you think

Danny

#18 ·
danny,

sounds good! please let me know what i can do to help out. bear in mind, i am a looooong way from home right now, so my time will be divided between two chapters. but i am willing to devote some time to chapter needs, so just let me know.

thanks,

deb

#20 ·
There are 13 of you right now, check your member list and let them know about the board they may not know even though i gave them links and stuff

G
#23 ·
We've had sixteen members sign up so far. I just sent the newest roster to everybody. Let me know if you didn't get it.

I'd like to propose a get-together for the weekend of Aug 31-Sept 1. Maybe a breakfast, lunch, whatever. It's time we got to meet one another in person. This is the only weekend I've got open for the next couple months.

And, what do you think of a chapter logo? I've been playing around with a few things but I really don't have a program to do that. If anyone can come up with a good logo, I'll buy your breakfast.

#24 ·
What do you guys think of Rocky Mountain Ramchargers? Im sure it was suggested before, but that one sounds good to me.
I need a real job so I can have weekends off, anyone hiring?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.