Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who has 1, i talk with some members on the DC feature when there on meets and stuff, just another way to say hi

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
I Have nextel, If anybody wants my DC number let me know. I allready have MG's and marty's.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
my nextel number is 150*27*11261 if anyone feels like trying it. i dont have nation wide as an option in my plan, but from what i read all phones can do it for like 10 cents a min or something like that.

Duane

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
I have it as does Jamie (MRPEAL). So do most of the local guys I wheel with. We usually harras Marty at all Texas Chapter Meets. Usually after we'"ve been wheeling and had a few. He's a good sport.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah you guy's are too thoughtful, but it is almost as good as being there

·
Registered
72 Posts
172*26*2821 here...I'm in the NYC region during the day, Philly region at night...No nationwide on my end, but if someone who has nationwide initiates contact, I should be able to respond fine from anywhere...

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Evildriver-3 said:
Just wondering who has 1, i talk with some members on the DC feature when there on meets and stuff, just another way to say hi
what is the DC thing???

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Direct connect

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Don't really like DC. I think cell phones make it to easy to get a hold of me. It sucks to have to listen to phone ring over and over all day just because I may want to talk to one person.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
so set it to vibrate, clip it to you zipper and program your computer to call you over and over!

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
OMG!! lol

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Hey Ya'll I have the nationwide package for the direct Connect. I talk to Marty in NY from Here (Fla) sometimes just to ashoot the shit. If ya'll want to (*brick*, that's what all the ******** round here call it) My DC # is 162*36*25498. God I love Technology..
Mid_evil_thymz

·
Registered
163 Posts
i have direct connect through my boost mobile phone.... I have to pay 1.99/per day per caller... So if you have a problem or im or email me to shoot the chit feel free... just let me know first so i can add your info to my phone cuz if I don't see a name I don't answer...

my dc # is 183*609*3801

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
i have nexel.....my DC is    196*1*390

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
You have got to be kidding me this is all the people who are willing to drop their nextel (or Boost) Direct connect numbers in here??? Where's everyone at?
hit me 162*36*25498, Itys always sunny in Florida....
Mid_evil_thymz

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
ya know.........i was thinking the same thing!!!

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
I won't ever get direct connect service.It's alot easier to ignore a ring then the phone  doing that little jingle and someone saying "Rory, Are you there?"
My number  is posted on the PA Board and if you call me and I don't pick up and you leave a message, of course I'll get back to you.
Most of the time I'm driving and I refuse to use the phone while I am driving.Matter of fact I don't even run a cb in the big rig.I refuse to use that as well.

The most enjoyable week I ever had at work  was when I left my phone sit at a delivery  of mine and I didn't get it back till the following saturday.A very nice 6 days.

·
Administrator
60,711 Posts
mrpeabdy1974 said:
My number is posted on the PA Board and if you call me and I don't pick up and you leave a message, of course I'll get back to you
Most of the time
, I refuse to use the phone
Yea riigghht!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts